Sideshow Luke query.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjaknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know if SS ever released this figure?

picture.php

I have had no luck finding it anywhere.

Any info will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Evidently the picture is 1x1 pixel, so it's not really showing up :lol

You'll need to another image as this one ain't workin'.

Unfortunately we cannot help until we have details or see a picture of what you are referring to

Hi all,

Does anyone know if SS ever released this figure?

picture.php

I have had no luck finding it anywhere.

Any info will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Ah. Ok. It's a picture of Luke in his X-Wing outfit, but mocked up on a Sideshow box.

No, Sideshow has not made that figure. It's a custom someone made with the ANH medal ceremony Luke head (terrible) and I would guess the Hasbro X-Wing outfit.

Ah. Ok. It's a picture of Luke in his X-Wing outfit, but mocked up on a Sideshow box.

No, Sideshow has not made that figure. It's a custom someone made with the ANH medal ceremony Luke head (terrible) and I would guess the Hasbro X-Wing outfit.

Ah I see, Thanks for clearing that up mate.

Where can I find those type of black glove tho?

Looks like the Praji gloves... outfit is definitely Hasbro with a Tomy helmet. Not sure about the boots, they could be from any number of figures.

It's kind of a mash between ANH and ESB X-Wing luke too. He never wore a gun belt in ANH.

The outfit and helmet (you can see the visor slide on the ridge of the helmet, so it;s not Tomy) are all 100% Hasbro with the exception of the SS Bespin Luke belt/gun/saber hilt, Praji gloves and Yavin Luke head and body (I assume).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back