Sideshow Luke PF 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
love this idea

Attachments

• lukes.jpg
    lukes.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 5
I'm trying to thin the collection a bit but between this, Mace and Rex, I might have a problem.

I really like how all 3 look right now, that can obviously change if they screw up Hamill's and/or SLJ's face.

Regardless how much x-wing they build, it'll be hard to pull off without it looking weird. Love the idea of Luke in his pilot outfit though... My number one Luke 1/4 scale want is Luke in trooper disguise to go with the Han they did a couple years ago. That's always been one of my favorite scenes and looks...

I don't think it'll look weird - they can do it exactly like the concept pic and it would look great IMO, we know what that part of the ship represents

Sideshow seems to be having a resurgence in Star Wars PFs. Unfortunately, I’m about to sell off most of that line.

I know this bust is older than dirt, but tighten up the portrait, move to 1/4 scale, give him a basic yavin 4 flight deck base and I’m good to go.
IMG_2244.jpeg

Concept is very cool but I really love the XM version, don't think this will be better personally but let's see.

Last edited:
Back