Statue Sideshow Iron Man MK VII 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see this is a preorder item again. Which means Sideshow is batch producing this thing as they go. No wonder the ES is 3000. Could be bad as later Sideshow batches are often known to dip in quality.
Is that a thing? Wouldn't quality get better even, as the factories aren't having to rush like when it was first released?

For example, I bought wolverine 2017 version last year, and the quality looked perfect, better than some of the reviews I saw when it first came out

Obviously I am only a sample size of one though

Is that a thing? Wouldn't quality get better even, as the factories aren't having to rush like when it was first released?

For example, I bought wolverine 2017 version last year, and the quality looked perfect, better than some of the reviews I saw when it first came out

Obviously I am only a sample size of one though

It definitely has been a thing. But that doesn't mean it will happen here. I sure wouldn't preorder from this second batch until it's proven to be good. I always thought this statue looked cool but I'm probably going to hold out for an 1/4 of the Mark 46.

Hello,

I have just received my statue and I was wondering if you any issues with the painting of gold and silver sections?

Mine looks as if it is scratched or marks of paint brush

Ali

Attachments

• D2B33659-C173-41E4-857C-F3FFC742EF06.JPG
    D2B33659-C173-41E4-857C-F3FFC742EF06.JPG
    212.6 KB · Views: 50
  • tempImagembEJkS.png
    tempImagembEJkS.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
  • tempImageUshqxC.png
    tempImageUshqxC.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 51
  • tempImagejjatnc.png
    tempImagejjatnc.png
    2 MB · Views: 48
  • tempImagezFdXIh.png
    tempImagezFdXIh.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 54
Hello,

I have just received my statue and I was wondering if you any issues with the painting of gold and silver sections?

Mine looks as if it is scratched or marks of paint brush

Ali
Brushed metal texture. This is intentional.

Back