Sideshow Ghostface Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow is tough to body swap, pretty sure the head and hands would swap onto another body easy, but they use a ball on their legs to attache the feet that is significantly larger than other companies, so you'd either need new boots compatible with the new body, or use blue tac or something similar that will hold them on but won't lend to frequent posing.

If you don’t want to wait on a preorder from sideshow or want to get this for a bit cheaper, Popcultcha has him up on their site with a 20% off coupon. With express shipping to the US, I paid $212 total.

I wonder if comic concepts is going to open pre order or get some more ghostface figures. I feel he is a little overpriced for what the figure offers, but undoubtedly the best ghostface in the 1/6 market. Would love to add one into the collection, but was hoping for other options besides sideshow.

qzXkkTn.jpg

imma need this bad boi to come out already, especially after coming out of scream 5. pumped for this reissue, i hope they still use the same body. im assuming the original body is double jointed and all black underneath?

ordered today, not necessarily based on the strength of part 5, because I'm still not sure how I felt about it, needs another viewing or maybe my expectations were too high, but I like the fact that Ghostface is an evergreen character regardless of the end of movie reveals and it isn't specific to any one film.

SCREAM (2022) is more of the same revisiting familiar territory. It offers nothing fresh or new asides from a few tidbits that are not significant in the bigger picture.

Those who followed the film series will enjoy it.

Ghostface is not Freddy, Jason, or Michael in the least.

Ghostface is only a tool used by others with no real personification.

I thought the film was pretty good actually. I liked how much it tied everything together, if we don’t see the legacy characters again this was a good final note on the current franchise.

👀👀groovy. im waiting for shipping notice on my end. ca nt wait, i was kicking myself when i didnt pre order him when i could've

Back