Sideshow Ghostface Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance they’ll do another run of him?
--

To the best of my recollection Sideshow don't do second run of their figures just because some collectors missed out.

Collectors either go on a wait list and hope they'll get one or they pay a higher secondary market price.

The majority of 1:6 brands don't make second runs short of certain circumstances. This figure is not one of them.

Sideshow seems to do a lot of runs of their figures unless they don’t sell well. They’ve restocked sold out figures before. Oftentimes they’ll leave out some accessories is the main thing.

Plus not that it’s completely guaranteed, but I don’t think it would show as waitlist open if there wasn’t a chance of them getting/making more.

did anyone ever receive news about ghostface? i thought he was supposed to be out unless he's delayed?

You mean SS's Ghostface? That's what I mean about this being the second run. I did not order it initially. Seems like it sold out and SS put it up for pre-order again. I ordered and received it already.

Ordered in December. Got him in February.
Will keep that in mind, thank you. I think I ordered around the same time, they get their stock from sideshow so not sure if its a batch issue and i'll just have to wait to see since apparently its still on waitlist through SS

--

To the best of my recollection Sideshow don't do second run of their figures just because some collectors missed out.

Collectors either go on a wait list and hope they'll get one or they pay a higher secondary market price.

The majority of 1:6 brands don't make second runs short of certain circumstances. This figure is not one of them.
Sideshow does it all the time. Even this got two runs. Same with Freddy, Jason and plenty of other characters.

Finally unboxed this guy and I'm in love!

Quick question though, this is from the second run, did Sideshow "fix" the hood or change anything? Mine just drapes nicely out of the box. I heard that many people were modding it to get it in shape.

ghostface.png

Finally unboxed this guy and I'm in love!

Quick question though, this is from the second run, did Sideshow "fix" the hood or change anything? Mine just drapes nicely out of the box. I heard that many people were modding it to get it in shape.

View attachment 569697
I didn't think mine looked bad out of the box, but I definitely followed what Dean Knight did with his to change the shape and I'm much happier with it

I never liked sideshows sculpt on this but I found an accurate gen 1 mask sculpt so I decided to make a scream 1 ghostface
Huge shout out to darco_customs on IG for the mask and he even painted an accurate sparkle to the robe
Also grabbed a superbest studio knife
Really love how it turned out

A8DDB382-4CF7-4547-A69E-752FA445881A.jpeg5A2165D1-704A-4078-A0EF-7797454AAC8D.jpeg

Back