Statue Sideshow General Obi-Wan Mythos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These shots make it look a LOT better

But I already have the original Obi Mythos.

Sadly, this one just can't compete.

So no double dipping on this character for me.

Looks good but a little bit boring pose, very similiar to the GG Statue back in the days, which when i look to the pics i like the GG more, but its over 10 years ago. Face looks like if he has an sunburn, but that have the most human PFs or Statues from SSC
M5Fai89HgNexq-cwMlt-f9WmrcwacXiCYN-i4Uf-QQASYed8qmNNo8P6lmF4dPEkAkSklbOKPjr3eyIuLyCw9eQ9AGqyZo6ZVn08w5-gRtQW8_JEIGbfdrOzrNeFL8hb

attachment.php

858402320645afb93de393ace0db9ae5.jpg

hate the fabric cape. I am trying to remember the last statue they made from any license that had a sculpted cape.

hate the fabric cape. I am trying to remember the last statue they made from any license that had a sculpted cape.

Yup, I'm with you.

That is why it will stay in the box and I'll get a more accurate TCW Kenobi.

Hope we get the official Sideshow photos for this soon

I'm hoping this week honestly, especially with it being Celebration week.

Hot Toys surprised us with some cool stuff, lets continue with this guy.

mythos don't have exclusive versions.

everyone gets both heads.

this statue is completely underwhelming to me. It is a honda civic while the old one was a ferrari.

mythos don't have exclusive versions.

everyone gets both heads.

this statue is completely underwhelming to me. It is a honda civic while the old one was a ferrari.
The original is a masterpiece.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

the first Obi-Wan Mythos had a huge cape, so I guess they thought they had to have a big cape on this one too?

Also, where's the similarities in bases in this second series of Mythos? It's like they have no vision for this line. There's absolutely no cohesion.

Back