Sideshow General Grievous Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oof, $900. Would never pay that much for a statue of this character. Sure he is cool from a design perspective, and in the light of the sequel trilogy, I hold the prequels dearer today. But the only SW villain I'd pay this much for would be Vader. I wish they'd make a version of Vader with a simple and stoic pose, like the old Attakus pieces. Then I'd pay 900 in a second.

Oof, $900. Would never pay that much for a statue of this character. Sure he is cool from a design perspective, and in the light of the sequel trilogy, I hold the prequels dearer today. But the only SW villain I'd pay this much for would be Vader. I wish they'd make a version of Vader with a simple and stoic pose, like the old Attakus pieces. Then I'd pay 900 in a second.
Agreed. Put Vader's hands over his belt. Simple and iconic.

This thing is going to sit for a while. Also, someone on FB pointed out how wrong the shape of the eye area is and now I can’t unsee it.

You bash everything that Sideshow produces don't you?
It's smart to avoid internet arguments.
One can find flaws in anything, anytime, everywhere, and it's ok if they want to do that.
If you like something, why does it matter if someone does not..? Some like pizza, some like hamburgers, and some don't eat meat at all.
If YOU like it - Good for you, get it.

It's smart to avoid internet arguments.
One can find flaws in anything, anytime, everywhere, and it's ok if they want to do that.
If you like something, why does it matter if someone does not..? Some like pizza, some like hamburgers, and some don't eat meat at all.
If YOU like it - Good for you, get it.
Well it is hard to take his comments seriously when he is complaining in more than one Sideshow thread. Oh Greivous looks sad lol, Oh Vader looks like he's from LOTR, lol. There is a difference between finding flaws and trolling.

Well it is hard to take his comments seriously when he is complaining in more than one Sideshow thread. Oh Greivous looks sad lol, Oh Vader looks like he's from LOTR, lol. There is a difference between finding flaws and trolling.
LOL! When I express what I dislike about a piece it's not trolling. I love all the Sideshow pieces I have. You may relax now.

LOL! When I express what I dislike about a piece it's not trolling. I love all the Sideshow pieces I have. You may relax now.
I think so too. GG does look sad to me, and Vader's base does look like it belong in LOTR.
The first GG PF has more sinister eyes for sure.

$900 is a lot for this. An extra $100 gets you a pretty fancy Prime1 statue. Too bad they don't have the Star Wars license.

Back