Sideshow General Grievous Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 1 for me, looks fantastic

General-Grievous-Star-Wars-Sideshow-Sideshowcon-1.jpg

I’ve been thinking about selling most of my Star Wars PFs including original Grievous, so this comes too late for me.

I’ve been thinking about selling most of my Star Wars PFs including original Grievous, so this comes too late for me.
Same. I've sold all my SW PFs a long time ago. Still wish we would've/could've gotten an EP3 Obiwan. That would've made me keep Anakin at least to have the 2.

Right knee bending pose quite peculiar for my taste. If he were standing straight the overall presence would be more menacing IMO.
The knee bothers me a bit too but I think it'll help with size, this thing was already massive next to them when they were talking about it.

Definitely would of preferred it more straight though like you said.

The knee bothers me a bit too but I think it'll help with size, this thing was already massive next to them when they were talking about it.

Definitely would of preferred it more straight though like you said.

I'm with you guys. I think it'll help in the long run for sure. But had that right leg been bent about 30 degrees and they reinforced it, it would just look so much more menacing as if he was ready to lunge and attack you. When I look at his lower half, it gives me the sense that he's being cornered, if that makes sense.

I'm with you guys. I think it'll help in the long run for sure. But had that right leg been bent about 30 degrees and they reinforced it, it would just look so much more menacing as if he was ready to lunge and attack you. When I look at his lower half, it gives me the sense that he's being cornered, if that makes sense.
Totally with you on this one. Does look sad.

This piece its really badass. Just gotta hope the paint comes out close to the proto. Unfortunately, production paint is still a big weakness for SS pieces across the board

Holy Crap!! I just got the email and clicked to check out the price... $900 is insane.

I only paid like $450 for the original Ex with the cape. That was expensive back then. Now it looks like one of the best deals ever...

Holy hell.

I said Day 1 but I'm gonna hold off until some more Reward Points kick in, I'll get it but no rush.

That price is nuts.

Gotta agree with everyone...$900 is steep for what you're getting. That right leg is funky too but I'm sure I'll warm up to that.

$900 is just crazy. Especially when you consider how fragile and the QC nightmare the 1/6 version is. Sure this is a statue and not a poseable figure, but his skinny frame would still have me a little skeptical on its overall durability.

Back