Sideshow General Grievous Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Production pics up on the product page.
913211C8-52B5-41FB-979A-C8F9E361C6F2.jpeg

I forgot this existed. Looks pretty good but as an owner of the OG I have no need for two and the OG is one of Sideshow's best IMO...

In no rush to pick it up at that price, I wish they changed up the eyes though, he definitely looks a bit depressed instead of menacing.

I'll see where it is next year with deals and what reward points I have. The reward points I have now will be going towards the Hot Toys BARC Speeder and the ROTJ Biker Scout and Speeder.

Still can't stop seeing the depressed look on his faceplate.

SS is doing a companion art piece that just nails his look.

1200_previewbanner_501763_SWGG.jpg

always wanted a definitive version of Grievous in my collection. Sadly that peculiar bending pose doesn't work for me.

always wanted a definitive version of Grievous in my collection. Sadly that peculiar bending pose doesn't work for me.
Yeah, the original PF's pose is so much nicer than this. One of my favorite pieces I've ever bought. I always consider selling it (especially since he can go for in the $1500 range) since I stopped collecting statues, but I know I will regret it... Gotta get him back out on display one day...

Someone posted a few pics of this on FB. It is HUGE. Will not fit in my D60 case.

But the head position reminds me of a lost puppy look.

Will have to see what works best

Back