Sideshow fail - the dreaded light-gone-out-saber.... Darth Vader PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElementalNFT2020

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I have scoured the internet, searched through threads, and see, I am not alone. Sideshow fail, again. "As nearly every item we sell is a limited edition collectible, any replacements we may have available are also severely limited. This is one of the reasons it is so important that you immediately open and fully inspect your collectibles upon arrival." Alas they do not have a replacement saber... cracked and it stings.

Saw a few threads, and @Pixelpiper might be a solution? Help?

Attachments

• 20230123_133415.mp4
    10.4 MB
Newbie here. I was unsure if/how you contact a member... I assumed the @ would msg. Now I see that it was due to my member status. I will send him a message. :) Thanks!

theres-a-name-ive-not-heard-in-many-years.gif

Newbie here. I was unsure if/how you contact a member... I assumed the @ would msg. Now I see that it was due to my member status. I will send him a message. :) Thanks!
Hey! Are you a member on VeVe? If so, I am interested in a collectible you have and wondering if you'd want to chat about potentially selling it?

Hey! Are you a member on VeVe? If so, I am interested in a collectible you have and wondering if you'd want to chat about potentially selling it?
I'm a Nigerian Prince if you can send me £1,000, I'll get you 5 million within a day?

Back