Premium Format Sideshow Elektra (Black Costume Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nexus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Didn’t see a thread for this, so apologies if I’m duplicating anything.

I remember someone teasing Black Costume Elektra on FB about a week ago but folks were saying it was a photoshop hoax. Cut to today when I was using a $25 coupon to PO the HT Boba Fett deluxe and lo and behold there’s the Elektra variant. Limited to 300 and already showing low stock. In case anyone is interested. I know I would have been ticked had I missed it.

Now just keeping my eyes peeled for a white costume Black Widow.

I missed out on the red costume, so I grabbed this one the second it was announced.
Here's hoping for a black costume Daredevil to go with it!

I missed out on the red costume, so I grabbed this one the second it was announced.
Here's hoping for a black costume Daredevil to go with it!

SSC already released a black costume Daredevil. It was the Shadowland Daredevil variant.

Yea, this is a beautiful statue ...even tho it's a variant. Definitely would've gotten this if I already didn't have the red one.

...there?s the Elektra variant. Limited to 300 and already showing low stock. In case anyone is interested. I know I would have been ticked had I missed it.

Thanks for mentioning this, Nexus. The red one is beautiful but I was completely unaware that a black variant was in production! :) With red versions already sold out and only 300 of these having been produced, it shouldn't be long before they are sold out again.

I like these but I'd love it if Sideshow (or some other statue company) would do a statue based on a Bill Sienkiewicz Elektra design. I'm shocked there hasn't been one made already.

Back