• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Doom Premium Format (Reg)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibishii

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD ON eBAY :monkey2
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2007984997...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_5443wt_1270

-the 2 inch flap on the inner color cardboard box has been ripped and glued/taped back on. This somehow happened when I was bubble wrapping the box. :dunno There is no original cardboard shipper but I did buy a large shipper box from Fedex.

-No lowball offers, I will just ignore you or give you a sarcastic reply. I am already offering free shipping and covering paypal fees. If you think you can get a better price elsewhere, go there and best wishes. I have plenty of feedback on these boards and you can PM me if you want my ebay id.

-Paypal is the only form of payment I accept if the item is being shipped.

-I am NOT interested in trades; do not send me a link to your For Sale thread or a list of items, I will ignore you.

-NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.

-Free Fedex shipping +insurance & signature requirement is for the lower US only; Alaska/Hawaii will be extra.

-I live near San Bernardino, California if you want to do pick up, I am fine with that and will deduct $165 as a discount, but you cannot pay with Paypal.

Doom1.jpg

Doom2.jpg

Doom3.jpg

Doom4.jpg

Doom7.jpg

Doom6.jpg

Doombox2.jpg

Doombox1.jpg

Hot Toys Machiko She-Predator- SOLD
Sideshow Ms. Marvel EX 264/750- SOLD
Hot Toys Thor- SOLD
Hot Toys Jill BSAA- SOLD