easy pass!
i hope Prime 1 or QS will made 1 in same size or 1/3rd

Last edited:

creasy

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Just seen the new sideshow painting video on YouTube, paint application is amazing looking.
One of the best paint apps on the begins sculpt yet but it has the age old flaw most have with the thin neck, not “panther-esque” enough.
I could forgive that tho if the final product paint application is as good as this & you can cover the arms with the wired cape, would help with the pose

Last edited:

generalszabo

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Just seen the new sideshow painting bud on YouTube, paint application is amazing looking.
One of the best paint apps Iv seen off the begins sculpt yet but it has the age old flaw most have with the thin neck, not “panther-esque” enough.
I could forgive that tho if the final product paint application is as good as this & you can cover the arms with the wired cape, would help with the pose
I never had an issue with the pose personally, when the piece was lit from below like on the Sideshow con live, he looked great to me

Gipetto0812

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Reaction score
Just seen the new sideshow painting bud on YouTube, paint application is amazing looking.
One of the best paint apps Iv seen off the begins sculpt yet but it has the age old flaw most have with the thin neck, not “panther-esque” enough.
Thanks for the heads up on the paint vid. I save all of those as I think it's a great way to learn potential new techniques for my own custom paint jobs.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I really want to order this as the Begins suit is my favourite. Just worried another company like QS may release their version.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Just seen the new sideshow painting video on YouTube, paint application is amazing looking.
One of the best paint apps on the begins sculpt yet but it has the age old flaw most have with the thin neck, not “panther-esque” enough.
Unfortunately I doubt the retail piece will get that much attention to detail when it comes to painting.

generalszabo

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Unfortunately I doubt the retail piece will get that much attention to detail when it comes to painting.
Exactly, I commented that same thing on their video, surprised they haven't deleted my comment lol

Also queen or another high end company are bound to do a begins bale at some point

Gipetto0812

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Reaction score
Yea that's definitely not going to happen with the production paint. Their Mythos Clone Wars General Kenobi took a huge step down from the proto in production paint on the headsculpt