Sideshow: DC - Batman Begins - Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn’t Dean’s like a Frankenstein of the Enterbay, Hot Toys and NECA?
I think so, but the pose is what the statue should have been. Arms to the side, cape around him, looking down. Beautiful, heroic, badass. Basically the complete opposite of this statue.

I think so, but the pose is what the statue should have been. Arms to the side, cape around him, looking down. Beautiful, heroic, badass. Basically the complete opposite of this statue.
I feel like the head sculpt in person looks slick af. Enterbay Bats has a long neck.

This figure feels more reminiscent of this promo photo.
AB15B489-A7BC-4970-A9B1-C3FE6A521655.jpeg

Sideshow should be ashamed of themselves. I saw many ppl on social media pointing out to them how ridiculous the pose is when the prototype was shown but ofc they wouldn't even consider making changes.

Sideshow should be ashamed of themselves. I saw many ppl on social media pointing out to them how ridiculous the pose is when the prototype was shown but ofc they wouldn't even consider making changes.
If people don’t want it they weren’t forced to buy it. Why does so much of this community arm themselves with pitchforks?

If people don’t want it they weren’t forced to buy it. Why does so much of this community arm themselves with pitchforks?
I guess it's because they want something like this, but different. Companies won't and don't need to change anything if they don't want to, so people can complain all they like. They don't have an entitlement for a company to change their piece to their liking

Back