Sideshow: Darth Vader Mythos Statue (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giving myself a week to decide. If it were 1/4 I would have already PO'ed. The only 1/5 thing in my entire house is my Elder Pred, and I really like pairing up statues as "bookends." Don't wanna do a Pred| ....|Vader thing, so I need to go over my display plans again.

Don't be like me, folks, hinging everything you get on whether or not it fits into "story" of a whole room's layout. I pass on so many things I actually want.

Giving myself a week to decide. If it were 1/4 I would have already PO'ed. The only 1/5 thing in my entire house is my Elder Pred, and I really like pairing up statues as "bookends." Don't wanna do a Pred| ....|Vader thing, so I need to go over my display plans again.

Don't be like me, folks, hinging everything you get on whether or not it fits into "story" of a whole room's layout. I pass on so many things I actually want.

Pfffft, silly, you can pair him with whichever Mythos piece you buy next. Like I'm going to do.

Pair him with a xenomorph. Its been done before, haha. :cool:

gp1.jpg

For the Aussie buyers, if purchasing from Sideshow and the value under $1000 AUD, do we have to pay any GST and import taxes? I'm assuming the delivery cost is not counted towards this? The Exclusive is a must !!!

Just paid off my XM 1/4 Darth Revan, it's going to be a quite expensive month to pre-order this one.

This is exactly my thinking lol. I have a full year to move stuff around or make room. I have to get this statue. It’s beautiful

I missed the last one. No way will i be missing this one. I dont know if this one is really better than the old one or not, but imo its at least as good.

I just hate it that these things are almost double the old cost of $350ish. But....

I missed the last one. No way will i be missing this one. I dont know if this one is really better than the old one or not, but imo its at least as good.

I just hate it that these things are almost double the old cost of $350ish. But....

I remember the V1 Vader Mythos eventually hit the Sideshow bargain bin for even a little below $300 I think? I almost pulled the trigger but stupidly passed because I didn't have Kenobi and I felt the orange was overdone :slap

I don't foray much into statues, but, wow this battle-damaged Vader looks great! The un-helmeted Anakin head looks a bit younger, perhaps this represents him not too long after the events of ROTS.

I don't foray much into statues, but, wow this battle-damaged Vader looks great! The un-helmeted Anakin head looks a bit younger, perhaps this represents him not too long after the events of ROTS.

He’s on a chunk of X-Wing so it’d be during the Galactic Civil War, probably no more than a few years before ANH.

It’s Mythos so it doesn’t really matter, and the sculpt is cool. But the Rogue One Bacta tank Vader also looked younger and Hayden is in Kenobi so we’ll all just have to roll with it.

Guess the very stressful years between ANH and ROTJ made him age like 30-40 years appearance wise under the helmet. :lol

Same thing happened to Obi-Wan on Tatooine but I always just chalked that up to the twin suns.

Back