Sideshow: Darth Vader Mythos Statue (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The three things keeping me from pulling the trigger:
  1. The cape. I like it, just seems like a lot. A swappable smaller cape seems absurd, but a guy can dream.
  2. The neck seems a bit...off/unnatural. It's only noticeable from one side, so straight on it's not an issue.
  3. Still not sold on the base. I suppose I could make a new one, but would all that work for an already expensive statue be worth it?
    1. Side note, think it would be feasible to sell the base for anything less than chump change?

Despite being in my late 20s, mom bought this for me as an early Christmas gift, (guess it shipped pretty early this was supposed to be a Birthday gift) but she is still feeding my addiction :lol Sorry for the crappy pic. I think it is awesome. Love the cracked sculpt with the Hayden-esque likeness. Fully unmasked sculpt is kind of creepy. Normal Vader sculpt is great as well. Only downside is that it isn’t 1/4th and no stands for the extra sculpts. Gonna have to figure out some lighting. It is somehow taller than Iron Studios 1/4 Vader so won’t fit in a besta either.

F4A396E4-593B-4CCD-97D0-AAEA5963F770.jpeg

This really turned out to be a fantastic piece. I think this is probably the highlight of the new Mythos line for me. Really hope they show us something new for this line sometime soon.
Seems almost inconceivable that they haven't come out with an updated Mythos Fett at this point... Gotta happen soon.

I think Fett is a very safe bet. I also believe Ahsoka could have a killer Mythos as well as long as the Kucharek bros are involved.
I’d really like an Ahsoka piece to compliment this Vader. I even thought about the PF Rebels Ahsoka to go with this, but after having this in hand, I realized Ahsoka herself would be quite large compared Vader.

A Luke Mythos could be pretty great too to compliment Vader.

Agreed on the Kucharek Brothers. If they are the designers and sculptors, I likely will end up buying it, be it Fett or Ahsoka. I wish they sculpted Kenobi and Anakin Mythos statues as well, they designed those, but still wasn’t a fan of how they turned out unfortunately.

I’d really like an Ahsoka piece to compliment this Vader. I even thought about the PF Rebels Ahsoka to go with this, but after having this in hand, I realized Ahsoka herself would be quite large compared Vader.

A Luke Mythos could be pretty great too to compliment Vader.

Agreed on the Kucharek Brothers. If they are the designers and sculptors, I likely will end up buying it, be it Fett or Ahsoka. I wish they sculpted Kenobi and Anakin Mythos statues as well, they designed those, but still wasn’t a fan of how they turned out unfortunately.
I would love an Ashoka Mythos, but I really, really want a Luke, Han, new Boba, maybe Leia, and other characters. I wish they would start cranking out new designs already.

Opened mine. He doesn't fit in the Monduspace D60 height wise. Will have to leave on the shelf. Great looking piece though!!

Looks good! My only "complain" is the top of the cape. I would have liked it to bend down a bit. I think it would have looked better. It also would have fit in my Moducase.

Looks good! My only "complain" is the top of the cape. I would have liked it to bend down a bit. I think it would have looked better. It also would have fit in my Moducase.
I completely understand. Everyone is going to have certain wants on dynamic pieces like this. And these big "swooshing" capes don't help when it comes to displaying. I've have always liked the over-exaggeration, especially the first Kenobi Mythos, so I'm a fan of this as well.

Last edited:
Back