Statue Sideshow Darth Maul Mythos statue 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Waitlisted"....again. But I don't believe it'll be permanent this time either. 4500 is a massive edition size these days. They're probably producing these in chunks. What's the highest numbered one folks have seen out there?

Last edited:
Who is to see that its not actually more than 4500? It waitlasted a month ago, suddenly back in stock then waitlisted again now. Seems like that wouldn't happen with a limited piece.

Better late than never! Latest batch of Mauls are finally in-stock & off the stacked-up shipping containers. #2573/4500 has arrived, so there are at least that many statues out there at this point. Don't know how many were produced in this latest go-a-round, but appears there's still plenty more left on this run and figure it will safely be available for purchase for many years to come.

Great lookin', highly energetic & dynamic piece. Pairs pretty nicely next to his Master. Sold my 1st Mythos Maul to fund this one & don't regret it in the least.

20211022_163112_resized.jpg

Better late than never! Latest batch of Mauls are finally in-stock & off the stacked-up shipping containers. #2573/4500 has arrived, so there are at least that many statues out there at this point. Don't know how many were produced in this latest go-a-round, but appears there's still plenty more left on this run and figure it will safely be available for purchase for many years to come.

Great lookin', highly energetic & dynamic piece. Pairs pretty nicely next to his Master. Sold my 1st Mythos Maul to fund this one & don't regret it in the least.

View attachment 542941
Count Dooku needs a horse.

Yeah, he is just perfect. Did not buy Palpy, I do not like cloth on statues. But Ventress on the other hand, could be ridden not only by Dooku.

Attachments

• DSC02274.JPG
    DSC02274.JPG
    287.6 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC02092.JPG
    DSC02092.JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 71

View attachment 542941

Dooku is Home on the Range...? What's even going on here, lol.

This Maul is a really good Mythos statue. I'm just not collecting the line and 1/5 scale isn't my favorite. I have been tempted to get this though.

The Vader that has been shown has given me the excuse I needed to order this Maul. I can be happy pairing the Emperor's two apprentices together. Ordered today for about half price with the New Years coupon and points.

He's great in person, you won't regret it!

One of my favorite pieces.

Have always loved the statue it's just the 1/5 scale that always stopped me from pulling the trigger. Didn't want to display it alone but the Vader gives it both a companion piece and a theme. I suspect a new Fett Mythos statue will be arriving next after Vader.

Got this opened up and I love this thing. This is probably pushing the line far as Star Wars pieces go, this guy is one vicious looking demon. I really don't have any major complaints about the statue, it's all very nicely done. I just wish these Mythos were 1/4 scale. I like it so much that I'm now rethinking picking up the other villain characters, both Ventress and Emperor 😬

Got this opened up and I love this thing. This is probably pushing the line far as Star Wars pieces go, this guy is one vicious looking demon. I really don't have any major complaints about the statue, it's all very nicely done. I just wish these Mythos were 1/4 scale. I like it so much that I'm now rethinking picking up the other villain characters, both Ventress and Emperor 😬

Ventress is a must I must say.

We don't get much of Ventress in the collecting world, she's awesome.

Ventress is a must I must say.

We don't get much of Ventress in the collecting world, she's awesome.

Ventress is a much better statue for sure, great looking piece. I'm just not as big a fan of her character. Really want the Emperor but the mythos statue of him is not as impressive. Sideshow made a really strange decision to break consistency and give him a fabric cape. Even still, I'm close to caving in on both.

Ventress is a much better statue for sure, great looking piece. I'm just not as big a fan of her character. Really want the Emperor but the mythos statue of him is not as impressive. Sideshow made a really strange decision to break consistency and give him a fabric cape. Even still, I'm close to caving in on both.

I didn't go with Sideous due to the cape and his feet just dangling there lol. The cape especially was an odd choice.

Just looked strange, I think they should of went with dual lightsabers for him and make it a dedicated PT Mythos piece, would of fit in more with Ventress/Maul.

I didn't go with Sideous due to the cape and his feet just dangling there lol. The cape especially was an odd choice.

Just looked strange, I think they should of went with dual lightsabers for him and make it a dedicated PT Mythos piece, would of fit in more with Ventress/Maul.

Another factor pushing me towards getting the Emperor is his ES is 2000, less than half of Maul or Ventress. With the new Vader coming I think he might become a chase statue sometime down the road after he sells out.

Anyone have display case recommendations for Mythos Maul? Everything I’ve found isn’t big enough, mostly depth-wise.

Back