1/6 Sideshow Collectibles One Sixth Scale Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like it, always prefered the butcher version (that first shock when he hits the head with the hammer)

The sculpted forearms, elbow joint and plastic look like they belong to a 1/12 scaled figure. I want this version. There is a lot I like about it. The price makes the things that bother me glaring. The pretty woman has issues .ie height, but with what it came with made it a must buy.

I like it fine, but I'll stick with my threezero.

A few obsevations:

Those arms are terrible. They really need to work on making better arms or body

The head looks undersized.

That price. Sorry, I just don't see Sideshow as a company that justifies this price point for their figures. Especially with this one that is the same price as their Pretty Lady version that comes with a lot more. So WTH....

im probably gonna take a page out of ceecreations and use an phicen m33 to body swap the butcher figure. got some reward points and decided to dump it onto this figure, i need a leatherface in my collection. much a more iconic and definitive leatherface imo compared to pretty woman

1649220656544.png

Overly priced that's for sure. It's a nice figure with the exception of those horrendous arms. They look awkward in some poses and very "toyish." Should have come with body parts, a bucket, meat clever, hook, hell a backdrop of the red wall.

So I managed to find the Killer mask version for $175 with a mildy damaged box at my LCS. I wasn't initially going to buy it but I bit at the price and Im glad I did. I like him in hand more than I thought I would. The arms are terrible though. I don't have a problem with exposed joint but they are not all made the same. Has anyone ported this guy over to something else with more realistic and less plastic looking arms?

Anyone else seen this new third party Leatherface up for preorder? Looks like a good cheaper alternative for the main Leatherface outfit
1000009023.jpg
1000009024.jpg

Back