1/6 Sideshow Collectibles One Sixth Scale Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After lots of mods to my threezero, he was may favorite figure. But doing a little work on sideshow's, he's taken over. The design is just more fun I think. Given that sideshow builds off a base body like so many have done for years, it's ok. But their base body design, which I actually like, doesn't allow for much size increase. For example, the big single barbell they use for the ankles, is great but can't be given a lengthening as easy as a double.
I just wish they would have made him thicker through the middle. The pants are keeping mine from getting extended farther. Bit I'm still pleased with where my figure ended up.

After lots of mods to my threezero, he was may favorite figure. But doing a little work on sideshow's, he's taken over. The design is just more fun I think. Given that sideshow builds off a base body like so many have done for years, it's ok. But their base body design, which I actually like, doesn't allow for much size increase. For example, the big single barbell they use for the ankles, is great but can't be given a lengthening as easy as a double.
I just wish they would have made him thicker through the middle. The pants are keeping mine from getting extended farther. Bit I'm still pleased with where my figure ended up.

Got any further mods planned for the future?

Just got mine in today after he spent over a week and half at the LA sorting center for UPS 🙄….anyway in hand he might be my favorite SS horror figure. Ghostface would have been it but mine had the whole floppy mid section I had to fix and I honestly felt they should have included a phone. Anyway straight out of the box Leatherface is damn near perfect. Had to heat up the hand to get the chainsaw in it but everything else is exceptionally well done. I’d love for SS to redo the whole Universal Monsters in this type of quality and detail. Does anyone know what’s next for their Horror line??

l113.jpg

l212.jpg

l312.jpg

l412.jpg

l512.jpg

Going for the Kill mask/The Butcher version. Though I am tempted at getting the pretty woman version also, I'm ok with just one version of course.

Since I already have the pretty woman figure, all I want is the new head sculpt. Hopefully, I’ll be able to snag one off eBay when this comes out.

I like the Kill Mask the most, but for some reason the pretty woman figure actually looks better to me 🤔

Yeah, the Pretty Woman version came with more and was only $245.

I don't know why they couldn't have just thrown all three portraits into the Pretty Woman version and charged in the $260-275 range.
Because they want us to buy two entire figures. It looks like this could have just been an accessory pack.

Because they want us to buy two entire figures. It looks like this could have just been an accessory pack.
You're definitely right.

I would have probably paid $75 for the head apron - because I'm an idiot.

In the end, however, this thing has less accessories and is only $5 cheaper? This is just a cash grab.

Back