1/6 Sideshow Collectibles One Sixth Scale Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine yesterday. I really like this figure. Minor complaints with the black plastic buttons they used for the shirt. My CooMode Werewolf has the exact same buttons and they literally disintegrated after about 5 years. It’s easily fixable. The tie’s overall stiffness bugs me too but these are just minor gripes.

Got mine on Friday and it's really awesome. Happy I pulled the trigger on it.
For those who have received theirs already, how are the wrist joints? Mine seem really loose, especially the right hand that's meant to hold the chainsaw. It's slightly ratcheted, but the weight of the chainsaw pulls it down, so the ratchets don't hold. Anyone else having that issue?

For those who have received theirs already, how are the wrist joints? Mine seem really loose, especially the right hand that's meant to hold the chainsaw. It's slightly ratcheted, but the weight of the chainsaw pulls it down, so the ratchets don't hold. Anyone else having that issue?
My right chainsaw-holding hand was a little loose out of the box as well. I just switched out the peg that came on that hand by default with one from another hand and it held the chainsaw's weight fine. At least you get a bunch of those pegs to swap.

I've also noticed that it doesn't fit onto that peg/socket as snugly as the other side does—so there's always more of the ball joint showing on the right wrist. Seems to be the case on all the reviews and pics I've seen of others too.

Yeah, the right wrist is loose on mine. It’s not a big issue with the current pose I have the figure in but it is a bit floppy.

I love it! Sideshow horror figures are so awesome

Attachments

• 12171001-5FD1-412D-B60C-25892AC78CF9.jpeg
    12171001-5FD1-412D-B60C-25892AC78CF9.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 127
Yep. I had that issue, as well. However, I used some of this stuff and it tightened the joint like a dream.

https://www.amazon.com/kiki-Loose-Joints-Action-Figure/dp/B002LIBULM
If that's not your style, just shoot sideshow an email and they will replace the parts with no questions asked.

They sent me a new coat because some of the buttons fell off on mine. Don't be scared to use the warranty on these figures.

Psyched!! Got my BBTS notice as well. Decided to buy a second one so I can display both heads. Still in stock at BBTS if anyone missed them the first time around and wants to take advantage of the $4 shipping.

I sure do like this guy. The wrist pegs on my are pretty loose unfortunately. Need to figure out how to get them tighter. But straight out of the box, he's a winner.

By far my favorite figure from SS. Wish he as a little taller. I like the inclusion of the second head and the apron. Made for a quick second figure with parts I had.

Reworked my leatherface

Attachments

• 784E12D9-E8DE-4AC2-8488-29105C993E60.jpeg
    784E12D9-E8DE-4AC2-8488-29105C993E60.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 71
  • FBF8B468-1DDE-43EE-A4A9-1541429E6A62.jpeg
    FBF8B468-1DDE-43EE-A4A9-1541429E6A62.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 585C33C1-D15A-4410-85CD-599B77681178.jpeg
    585C33C1-D15A-4410-85CD-599B77681178.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 68
Your guys' photos put mine to shame! But what the heck...

Really like this guy, but as others have stated, he should've been bigger. And although I think Threezero's chainsaw is better (has more character), Sideshow has the better likeness. Still, I'm happy I now have both in my collection.

Leatherfaces cropped

Last edited:
Back