1/6 Sideshow Collectibles One Sixth Scale Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Taking this from the News thread that Dave started. Looks pretty good here, and would be a nice complement to the ThreeZero version with the butcher's apron.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Personally think it looks pretty bad, I like thr ThreeZero one better as a general representation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really cool that SS is stepping into the Horror stuff more even if I don't collect this genre of figures. With that said, I'd hate to have been the one to have to sculpt Leatherface. Just staring at those reference pics for hours on end to get the sculpt right would just creep me out.

Last edited:
Looks ok so far. I think there is stuff there to work with. I love my ThreeZero Leatherface and I'm guessing the price won't be remotely close on this one.

That's funny as I just found a Tupperware with my old SSC Horror figures in there for them to all of a sudden come back into the genre. It'll really depend on cost whether I get back into this with SSC again but I do like that Michael Myers back there.

Might have to get this! ALL of my other Leatherface stuff is the yellow apron version so it's time to expand my horizons.

Personally think it looks pretty bad, I like thr ThreeZero one better as a general representation.

You don't like the Pretty Women? Just because you don't like a certain costume doesn't make it bad lol

I like it , but it can be made better with some customization. Which will be fun to do! I'm betting this will be a fair bit more expensive than threezeros without the fair bit more quality. lol Still happy to see Sideshow do more horror. I'm getting those nostalgic feelings thinking of those old school Sideshow horror figs. :)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I like it , but it can be made better with some customization. Which will be fun to do! I'm betting this will be a fair bit more expensive than threezeros without the fair bit more quality. lol Still happy to see Sideshow do more horror. I'm getting those nostalgic feelings thinking of those old school Sideshow horror figs. :)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Agreed. Just the suit would be worth getting. Sideshow seems to hit the clothing the best even when everything else isnt great. Also not being a "normal" human face, the paint apps will be an easy fix if it needs it.

That's funny as I just found a Tupperware with my old SSC Horror figures in there for them to all of a sudden come back into the genre. It'll really depend on cost whether I get back into this with SSC again but I do like that Michael Myers back there.

I still like my SS remake Leatherface a lot so I don?t need this one but Michael is a must. It?ll be nice to finally set one next to Freddy and Jason. Hopefully, This is one of their hits.

I think this looks really good, but after modding my Threezero I think I will just keep with that more iconic look.

This is great for people that want this look though. A lot better and more affordable option than have to go the custom route.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Love this version of Leatherface as to me it looks creepier and is personally more preferred than the more popular apron version. C’mon Sideshow let’s get this up for PO as October is just around the corner.

I am super happy to see SSC return to horror.

We have been pretty blessed with classic horror lately.

Pretty much a decent release each year.

The-Leatherface-Deluxe-Sixth-Scale-Figure-1.jpgThe-Leatherface-Deluxe-Sixth-Scale-Figure-4.jpgThe-Leatherface-Deluxe-Sixth-Scale-Figure-9.jpgThe-Leatherface-Deluxe-Sixth-Scale-Figure-13.jpgThe-Leatherface-Deluxe-Sixth-Scale-Figure-Theater-1.jpgThe-Leatherface-Deluxe-Sixth-Scale-Figure-Theater-6.jpg

Attachments

• The-Leatherface-Deluxe-Sixth-Scale-Figure-1.jpg
    The-Leatherface-Deluxe-Sixth-Scale-Figure-1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 231
  • The-Leatherface-Deluxe-Sixth-Scale-Figure-2.jpg
    The-Leatherface-Deluxe-Sixth-Scale-Figure-2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 228
  • The-Leatherface-Deluxe-Sixth-Scale-Figure-1-350x350.jpg
    The-Leatherface-Deluxe-Sixth-Scale-Figure-1-350x350.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 161
Totally ordering this. I was fine with just the suited look, but adding a second head and other attire makes it really worth the price.

Back