1/6 Sideshow Collectibles Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now to find Laurie.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 73
Anybody knows if the hair is a separate piece? Can I remove it like the TOTS one?

Of course this piece goes on waitlist when there’s a 10% off day

I like the Sideshow figure a lot. Its a great presentation of Michael Myers and I am not a freak for accuraccy on this guy. I had the other guys in the terror squad from Sideshow, Freddy and Jason but was not happy with them. This guy on the other hand, is a keeper.

PROS
-Best Myers in the market
-Great presence and easy to pose
-Body and clothes fit perfect
-Detail in hands
-Items included, tombstone, pumpkin,knives, normal and bloodied, ghost scene, although they could have included more.
-Not having to go the custom way
-Great sculpt and paint on eyes and mask
CONS
-Plastic boots instead of fabric with no ankle articulation
-Not giving as a whole telephone
-Seam between mask and hair
-Not cheap for what they offer
-More items? Like a BD mask with sewing needles? Yeah, I know, we are talking about Sideshow cutting corners, like no detachable mask for Jason or no hatless sculpt or separate hat for Freddy.

Actual pose

Closeups of headsculpt

Very cool. One nice thing about the ghost costume is that, unless you want to do something like that where you see his sleeves, you can throw that on any random 1/6 scale body or figure. I have this in my Pile of Loot from BBTS, and need to ship it. . .

Excellent idea, I have a busted elbow joint seam from my bill and Ted set I’ll use!

I finally opened my Myers figure a few days ago. Despite its simplicity, I think this figure is fantastic. I understand the inaccuracies with the body and mask, but it really captures the spirit of this character in a way that others don't. He looks appropriately intimidating and bad-ass. I had the original Sideshow figure many years ago, and have the ThreeZero one, but never cared too much for either of those for different reasons. Really digging this guy, though. One of the few horror figures I have that I don't feel compelled to modify in some way. That jack-o-lantern is also really well done in my opinion.

I finally opened my Myers figure a few days ago. Despite its simplicity, I think this figure is fantastic. I understand the inaccuracies with the body and mask, but it really captures the spirit of this character in a way that others don't. He looks appropriately intimidating and bad-ass. I had the original Sideshow figure many years ago, and have the ThreeZero one, but never cared too much for either of those for different reasons. Really digging this guy, though. One of the few horror figures I have that I don't feel compelled to modify in some way. That jack-o-lantern is also really well done in my opinion.

I love everything about the figure except for the pumpkin. The pumpkin looks overly large and fake. I bought the TOTS accessory pumpkin on eBay separately and it looks so much better! It flickers too.

Back