1/6 Sideshow Collectibles Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the under dog TOTS is taking this round. The fact that they include green coveralls in their accessory pack shows they know the Myers fan base and if you screw up the head sculpt you're figure is dead in the water.

And between the accessory set and the base figure, ToTS gives you all the parts to essentially have 2 figures and use the Bob accessory for permanent display, you just need to get a body. Sideshow only has the option to have Myers or Ghost Bob, even if you got an extra body. You get more for your money with the ToTS figure and accessory pack combo.

Cancelled my pre-order as well. I got lucky, they refunded my NRD as store credit. Ghostface came out really good, I can't believe they dropped the ball on Myers. On top of that, the ToT one undercut its price by $115. Fingers crossed for Leatherface.

myers-sideshow.jpg

That really is a terrible picture. Someone posted an older Shatner picture in the NECA thread comparing the 2-pack sculpt to him now. I can kind of see old Shatner in that sculpt.

I'm pretty close to giving up this hobby after the disappointment this caused. Sideshow keeps hiring the same two jack of all trades/master of none sculptors in China who design/create/sculpt EVERY sixth scale figure they're making these days. Just goes to show, these two have never seen a Halloween movie in their lives. Hairline is inexcusable as is the dollar-store-looking pumpkin. Where was Sideshow's critical thinking in this? Pathetic. It's been fun, but I'm pretty close to calling it quits with collecting. That new Catwoman PF might be the last thing I buy in the hobby and maybe some Gi Joe stuff then I'm out. This Myers should've been fixed. "Halloween '78 Myers" LMAO

I got the shipping notice but I ended up canceling my order. I like everything besides the mask. It’s so bloated and so off. I was really hoping I was going to like it and kept looking at final photos and I just ended up canceling. I’ll wait to see in hand pics to see if I reorder. They really need to make a new head sculpt and have a replacement program or else I see a lot of people canceling. I’m not one to usually complain about a figure when things are off but this is too far off for me.

Back