1/6 Sideshow Collectibles Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC will do nothing to fix it, just like they did nothing to fix the chevrons on Jason’s mask, the backward thumbs on 3PO ......

This is why I stopped buying anything from them as a company amd moved to Timewalker.

Myers is the first figure I preordered from them in years, and once again totally disappointed.
After Jedi Luke and that crap piece, I should have learned.
No more SSC for me ever.

C787626B-25E0-46C2-ABDB-8B8277A77831.png

Just in this simple pic it’s easier to see the superior figure

SSC will do nothing to fix it, just like they did nothing to fix the chevrons on Jason’s mask, the backward thumbs on 3PO ......

This is why I stopped buying anything from them as a company amd moved to Timewalker.

Myers is the first figure I preordered from them in years, and once again totally disappointed.
After Jedi Luke and that crap piece, I should have learned.
No more SSC for me ever.
I bought a Jason 1/6 from Sideshow from the recent batch on their site now. The chevrons are placed better and I swear they made the shirt slightly longer on the sleeves. I'm very happy with Jason. But I agree with you, I WAS going to buy their Myers and Ghost Face and Leatherface but now I don't need them. Sideshow shoots themselves in the foot with lazy and poor design choices. I may pick up Ghost Face because he looks so great but then that's it for me and Sideshow. I can't stand their new unattractive female 1/6 sculpts either.

Imagine if KA Kim from Blitzway sculpted Michael Myers... we'd be weeping at how perfecf it would be. For now I'll stick Jason next to my Ray Stantz Blitzway figure and be happy with them. That and my G.I. Joe 1/6 Sideshow Cobra figures that I still love and a couple statues and I'm good. I've sold a lot of stuff off and keep only the sacred stuff. And I'm not buying crap that isn't accurate. Too many companies like Hot Toys and TOTS and Blitzway are trying to do things right... yeah they have their problems too but their sculpts are mostly accurate at least. Sideshow's Myers is garbage and they know it's garbage and that's why it's not being shipped yet. It's shameful that they're willing to ship this POS to fans of Halloween and I won't reward it with a purchase. They need to do the right thing and fix it.

Last edited:
What's up with his waist line? Castle was lean/slender in the '78 movie. Looks like too many visits to the cheese factory LOL. He's thicker than Jason.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 140
What's up with his waist line? Castle was lean/slender in the '78 movie. Looks like too many visits to the cheese factory LOL. He's thicker than Jason.

All that can be easily futz with... what needs to change is that TERRIBLE bloated and grey Myers mask portrait that no one likes and the dollar store looking pumpkin. If Sideshow could fix one friggen thing -- the most important thing -- fix the friggen mask and DO NOT let those terrible sculptors who ruined it in the first place work on it again.

It's sad because I wanted 1/6 of Jason, Ghost Face, Myers, Leatherface but what's the point of owning Leatherface if you can't have Myers? So Sideshow has lost out on me buying the others 'cause if I can't have a good looking Myers, then forget it. I'm not buying this POS. I'll keep my Jason and that's it. Myers 1/6 looks beyond bad and in 2021's sculpt technology it's inexcusable. I'm sick of them treating horror like it's an afterthought. Here's hoping they pull it and bring us back a great Myers 1/6 portrait within the next six months or so. I'd rather wait than ever consider buying inacurate crap. They'd sell thousands more Myers if they designed him right. The reason why Ghost Face is sold out on waitlist? They did him 99 percent right

Last edited:
For those that pre-ordered from BBTS when it first went up was there an NRD at the time? I hate that BBTS doesn’t let you use an NRD as store credit.

I ordered from a local shop, and won’t cancel for their benefit.
So I’ll bash these somehow or just see the SSC on the secondary market.

Yeah this is not looking good. I think I'm gonna cancel my BBTS order and eat the $29 loss. It's a lot better than wasting $250 on a figure that my $120 TOTs blows away. Still looking forward to the Leatherface figure. I may have to use the money I saved and get an extra Leatherface so I can display both versions. I do love Ghostface though. The one I'm really waiting for though is the TOTs Art the Clown. I still can't believe that he's being made.

Yeah this is not looking good. I think I'm gonna cancel my BBTS order and eat the $29 loss. It's a lot better than wasting $250 on a figure that my $120 TOTs blows away. Still looking forward to the Leatherface figure. I may have to use the money I saved and get an extra Leatherface so I can display both versions. I do love Ghostface though. The one I'm really waiting for though is the TOTs Art the Clown. I still can't believe that he's being made.
Never seen terrifier. Is it as good as people are making it out to be?

Never seen terrifier. Is it as good as people are making it out to be?

For me it was all about the character. Art the Clown is just so evil, menacing and disgusting! I hate clowns, and I find Art to be a lot creepier than both versions of It.

He first appeared in the short film, Terrifier, in 2011.

Then as a character linking the short films in All Hallows' Eve (2013), one of which was Terrifier itself.

The latest full length film was Terrifier in 2016.

Terrifier 2 is still awaiting a release date.

They'll probably give you store credit if you politely ask considering the production piece looks NOTHING like the proto we were shown. I don't understand how Sideshow allowed this mess to be approved to be sent to customers. I'm glad we're speaking with our wallets and I hope that Leatherface turns out decent for those of you who want him. And if you cancel your 1/6 Myers with Sideshow, I would certainly ask for my NRD to be refunded because what they're now offering looks awful and completely different than Myers 1/6 proto gallery pics

Last edited:
Sideshow just let me cancel my pre-order and refunded my the deposit. Damn, I was so looking forward to this figure. You'd think it wouldn't be that hard. Now I'm tempted to get the TOTS one(s) since I think it's kind of cool that they have a figure from each movie.

For me it was all about the character. Art the Clown is just so evil, menacing and disgusting! I hate clowns, and I find Art to be a lot creepier than both versions of It.

That's the exact reason why I like him the most.LOL.

toycrypt said:
That's the exact reason why I like him the most.LOL.

I didn't know about him until TOTS showed their figure, and I was intrigued enough to find the two films, and then the original short (to see if it was different).

There's so many horror movies being made, and so many wannabe psycho killers, but there was something uniquely disturbing about Art.

I've never bought a version of It, but I ended up pre-ordering TOTS' Art. Still not sure how I'm going to feel when I'm looking at him on the shelf. lol

Sideshow just let me cancel my pre-order and refunded my the deposit. Damn, I was so looking forward to this figure. You'd think it wouldn't be that hard. Now I'm tempted to get the TOTS one(s) since I think it's kind of cool that they have a figure from each movie.
That's the only way to get Sideshow to do better. Speak with our wallets... they treat horror like it's an afterthought. Whoever dropped the ball on Myers shouldn't be able to sculpt horror anymore. It's an insult that Sideshow approved this and clearly they're not Myers fans to think this headsculpt was anywhere near accurate or good. TOTS at least tried and came close to an accurate sculpt. Anyway, Sideshow have lost out on selling thousands more of these 'cause who would want this inaccurate POS 1/6 in their collection? I wouldn't. "Sideshow Halloween Myers 1/6 '78" my a$$. Just an awful headsculpt and they need to fix it but won't 'cause they don't care. I won't support a company like that then

Re: Art the Clown. Guys, start a new thread for Art, it's easy. Hasn't anyone made one for him yet? They should. Anyway back to Sideshow Myers 1/6... just ughs

Back