1/6 Sideshow Collectibles Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish Mezco would reissue their 1/12 ‘78 Myers.
He's not bad but man, he is TINY. Gotta be one of the least "substantial feeling" 1/12 figures I've ever owned. He was definitely not worth the $80+ shipping they were charging.

At least I got'em for free by mistake on Mezco's behalf... 😂

20221023_205444_1.jpg

Last edited:
I wish Sideshow remake their freddy and jason. I missed those two, even ghostface. If they did, I hope they give those 2 a mezco treatment, multiple head for freddy and pack of weapons for jason.

Multiple heads should definitely be included at this point, totally agree there. Especially for Freddy and Jason. They're basically a necessity for characters Ike that.

I think the overall quality is better than TOTS. But TOTS was/is way less expensive and I think some of the TOTS Michael is a little better.

Part of me wouldn’t mind a Michael but I haven’t really delved into collecting horror characters and not really sure if I will.

Part of me wouldn’t mind a Michael but I haven’t really delved into collecting horror characters and not really sure if I will.
They're like potato chips. You can consume just one. It starts innocuously enough. "I think if I just have one Michael Myers, or maybe a classic like The Wolfman, then I will have horror represented in my collection".

The next thing you know, you've 100 Frankensteins, Leatherface Kitchen decor, Psycho shower curtains, Creature from the Black lagoon bird baths, and you can't swing a dead cat from the local Pet Sematary without hitting a Springwood Slasher. Tread carefully. They're coming to get you, Barbara.

They won't fit.
Yeah I tired - they actually do fit on the figure but the legs are way too long. Almost 1/2” too long. I had picked up an extra SS Myers body from TA and some extras pieces to make “Ghost Bob” - luckily found some great loose coveralls on evilBay and they fit great and even though they aren’t 100% accurate they are almost completely covered by the Ghost Sheet.

This what I did about “Bob”

The Green Coveralls are from a 3rd Party Myers figure for about $20. I kinda like them but they are light sage type green. Pictures pictures make them look grey. Works for the purpose of having a Ghost Bob Micheal on my shelf.

IMG_8639.jpeg

IMG_8646.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8648.jpeg
    IMG_8648.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Hey does anyone have an opinion on which Michael Myers is better?

I can probably pick up the threezero curse Michael Myers for under 150USD but I'm really more of a fan of the original movie. I suppose I could pick up the threezero version and find a 1978 Myers headsculpt to replace it with.

How does this sideshow myers compare? How does the new HMTOYS F003 1/6 Scale Moonlight Panic compare to sideshow myers and the threezero curse Myers?

Perhaps I should just pick up the threezero myers for now? Lemme know if you guys have any thoughts

Back