Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Sorry mate, you're out of luck. I'm from Romania, and the store is offline(kinda old library). I've searched for another Nazgul, but no luck.
This is almost my full colection from home.
Dwarfs are the most, but i'm not such a big fan of them. Maybe just the important ones. But the "dark lords" are awesome.
I've wanted at least one more Nazgul. The rest of them are plenty there.
Do you know from your experience if Sauron exist in this collection with this gold stand?
Like the Sauron from the other eaglemoss collection (number 109 or 161 to be precise).
Thanks. It feels good to have "someone" to talk about this. Lol. It was frustrating not to know.

At least i have 2 Nazguls. It's that rare? Or what?
Do you know how much it worth? I won't sell it. I like it too much.
Just extremely curious.

rrD9mUz.jpg

Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

You should join the Facebook Eaglemoss collectors page, they gave me a photo of all the pieces. There is no Sauron, only those two you mentioned from LOTR.

I'm just glad these were actually released somewhere, as it means I can eventually pick them up second hand.

Hm, can you share this picture? Here / pm?
About Sauron.. I want to buy(at this moment i cannot find him) him from the other collection, number 109 or 161. But i just need to find it for now. After, i'll set him on a gold stand from this collection. With some metal glue(bison epoxy metal) it will be more stronger/steady than the originals. Lol.

Yesturday i've crafted from scratch this display case for them.

QUbv5vV.jpg

I have no idea if anyone still maintains this list, but nearly all of my Sideshow LotR Maquettes (I had the Exclusives for all of them) have been sold off over the past couple of months or soon will be.

I have no idea if anyone still maintains this list, but nearly all of my Sideshow LotR Maquettes (I had the Exclusives for all of them) have been sold off over the past couple of months or soon will be.

It's been years so I think it's dead. Not many LOTR fans here anymore unfortunately.

Back