Sideshow Catwoman Premium Format 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
pretty cool PF

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 138
Looks nice but man we JUST got one and now there’s already another? Isn’t the other one still in stock too?

I do dig the headsculpt. But if you look at the left shoulder, the “connection” of the whip isn’t lining up right

I don't need another, plus the art style looks quite stylised/cartoonish, like it would suit a smaller scale better

I didn't get the original black suit Catwoman because of the mixed-media. I see this as a redo of that statue. She's stunning, so it's a must for me.

Others have pointed out the head looks too big

I thought sideshow were being more realistic with their line of DC PFs, not cartoony. Where is the consistency?

Looks a lot better now we can see the whole thing

I like the ex and the face, but the leg seams are awful

I like how they have a subtle shading of red on the legs, as if it is reflecting the base. Would have been better if it were an actual shiny catsuit like the first pf though

Really love the look of this one but I agree those leg seems loo pretty bad. I’m guessing it’s supposed to look like she wearing thigh-high boots, but since it’s a seam rather than a sculpting detail, it looks like a bad joint between the torso and legs. That’s EX is awesome though. I didn’t expect an EX since some recent pieces haven’t had one

The seams on the legs is like the blue/black or gold/white dress of this thread. Some see seams, while others see it as the cut-off to thigh high boots. It is what it is.

Overall tho, this piece is exceptional. Checkout those legs ...wow!

The seams on the legs is like the blue/black or gold/white dress of this thread. Some see seams, while others see it as the cut-off to thigh high boots. It is what it is.

Overall tho, this piece is exceptional. Checkout those legs ...wow!
Agreed, some people really care about that issue, others don't see it as an issue at all

Back