Premium Format Sideshow Cara Dune Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah - that was ultimately why we didn't get it - Gina is WAY heftier than that.

We're going to get one of the unofficial 3D prints - there's one out there that IS the correct heft and is a damn good likeness too.

I've got a couple of friends that live close to one-another, one can print, the other can paint.

Already then. So it looks "..absolutely horrible.."....
Happy I've ordered. Really excited to have this "..absolutely horrible.." abomination in my collection.
But that's me, I'm just weird like that.
I am also happy to have this on order. I think it looks great in the video and while she might be bit thin, it's not dramatic and she still looks thicker than any other female statue I can think of. She'll look great amid my other 1/4 scale statues.

I am also happy to have this on order. I think it looks great in the video and while she might be bit thin, it's not dramatic and she still looks thicker than any other female statue I can think of. She'll look great amid my other 1/4 scale statues.

Lols

1200_preview_300794_ReyPF.jpg

Yeah, I wouldn't touch this statue with a ten foot pole. A) Don't collect ST and B) the messed up the face badly. Are you saying you think she looks thick here? Maybe a bit in the leg but I still the Cara looks really good.

I'm saying this Rey statue is laughably muscular

I’m curious how this will compare in size to the HT 1/4 Mando. Sure Mando has fabric clothing and such but since this is the only large scale Cara Dune around no other choice to get her on the shelf

Shipping only $30, not bad. They used to charge me that much for HT.

The 2 Hot Toys we have on order will be in the $40-$50 USD range (each) for shipping to Canada. Bit of a sting - but not the end of the world (it IS the end of our relationship with Sideshow though - since that used up our reward points :yess: )

Back