Sideshow Captain Marvel Premium Format 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lSZlJqN.jpg

ZaBeczy.jpg

ws3wW4f.jpg

That looks pretty good. I like the more determined expression. I still have the old Captain Marvel EX as well as the Ms. Marvel PF, but may add this one to the collection. Sideshow has been doing a nice job on its female statues, but they need to produce characters that haven't been done before—Invisible Woman, Polaris, Spectrum (Photon), Wasp, Black Panther Shuri, Songbird and Tigra.

It's infuriating seeing a character like this getting so many revisits while other great characters are completely ignored.

Oh wow this looks gooood!!! I haven't bought any larger scale statues yet, but man, is this tempting! I really like the outfit and the head sculpt along with the expression. The Avengers Assemble version is still available, BUT, I may, eventually pick both up! (But we'll see.)

Yeah I'm not too fond of the coloring of the hands and blast effects. Though her hands appear to be more whitish, in which the whiter/lighter the color the hotter the temperature so I imagine she's really packing the heat in her fists! :lol

It looks like she’s wearing white gloves and I can’t unsee it.

Also not a huge fan of the ribs.

I like how she's flying but her expression seems a bit bland in comparison to the pose. I kinda like the pose but the sash at the back is very strategically placed. None of the issues that were apparent in the first picture have been rectified

I like how she's flying but her expression seems a bit bland in comparison to the pose.

I don't mind her stern expression, but I can see why she'd need a more fierce expression for the pose. I like it overall and the dynamic hair sculpt looks very nice.

I kinda like the pose but the sash at the back is very strategically placed. None of the issues that were apparent in the first picture have been rectified

Lol yeah I also thought the sash around her backside is 'strategically placed'.

Hmm, the price is about what some of the HT 1/4 figures go for, so, I might, and that may be a big might, sometime decide to go for this large scale statue!

Last edited:
Back