Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unboxing video on SS YouTube. Looks like the standard downgrade in paint from proto to production. Too much 5 o’clock shadow from the looks

Looks good to me. Sculpt looks great and the paint apps are clean. Looking forward to adding this to the collection.

Unboxing video on SS YouTube. Looks like the standard downgrade in paint from proto to production. Too much 5 o’clock shadow from the looks
Yah, but it may not be all that bad in hand. The Batman PF with the huge stylized cape was the same but didn't bother me at all.

Last flex on this was pushed out to June, not long to wait.

Overall a pretty nice piece, great paint app and sculpt.

SSC Cap 1  5.28.22.jpg

SSC Cap 3  5.28.22.jpg

SSC Cap 2  5.28.22.jpg

SSC Cap 8  5.28.22.jpg

SSC Cap 4  5.28.22.jpg

SSC Cap 7  5.28.22.jpg

SSC Cap 5  5.28.22.jpg

SSC Cap 6  5.28.22.jpg

SSC Cap 9  5.28.22.jpg

Size comparison to the last 1/4 scale Punisher PF, which was "large" for the scale.
Cap still looks bigger in hand...

Cap Pun.3  5.28.22.jpg

Thanks man, for my first 1/4 Cap I like it a lot. It may not be 100% accurate Classic Cap. but it fills that need for me.

Thor later this year (maybe), just give me new Hulk and I'll have my main 3 Avengers together again.
Breaker of Brimstone Thor? That's the Thor PF I really want. :drool

Incoming! So, I just got my tracking info. UPS still has to pick up the package, but it should be here shortly. I'm super excited to get it. Pics and vids look excellent so far. Finally, a 1/4 Cap for my collection.

UPS just sent me an email saying Cap should be arriving tomorrow. Very excited! It's been a long and painful wait for a 1/4 Cap that I liked enough to add to my collection.

UPS just sent me an email saying Cap should be arriving tomorrow. Very excited! It's been a long and painful wait for a 1/4 Cap that I liked enough to add to my collection.
You're going to really like this piece. Please, let us know what you think of this Captain America once that you receive it.

You're going to really like this piece. Please, let us know what you think of this Captain America once that you receive it.
You can count on it IL. I'm super excited to get this statue. It's the final piece of the Avengers puzzle I've been missing for about 15 years. Once it arrives, my 1/4 Avengers lineup is complete.

So, Cap is in da house! I've got to say, this is the greatest licensed Cap statue I've ever seen in any scale. The nit picks I have with this are few. I'd have liked there to be no pouches on his belt, the red and white stripes on his abs to be in the correct order, and the star and stripe on his shield to be white. If Sideshow would have done that, this would be the PERFECT Cap statue as far as I'm concerned.

That all said, I can't begin to tell you all how IMPRESSIVE this piece is. I mean...DAMN! Sideshow and Martin Canale have made my 15 year loooong wait on a 1/4 Cap statue worth it. This statue is stunning. The pose is incredibly dynamic. The anatomy and musculature on this is jaw dropping. Big tip of the hat to Martin for such an amazing sculpt. IMHO, this is THE Cap statue to own. For me personally, no other licensed Cap comes close to this. Congrats to any and all of you that picked this up. For those of you that are on the fence, don't sleep on this piece. I don't care that sideshow made 3500 of these. I have no doubt that this will sell out sooner or later. It just looks too good not to eventually sell out. OK everyone, I'm going to crack a cold one, kick back, and just soak this masterpiece in.

Last edited:
So, Cap is in da house! I've got to say, this is the greatest licensed Cap statue I've ever seen in any scale. The nit picks I have with this are few. I'd have liked there to be no pouches on his belt, the red and white stripes on his abs to be in the correct order, and the star and stripe on his shield to be white. If Sideshow would have done that, this would be the PERFECT Cap statue as far as I'm concerned.

That all said, I can't begin to tell you all how IMPRESSIVE this piece is. I mean...****! Sideshow and Martin Canale have made my 15 year loooong wait on a 1/4 Cap statue worth it. This statue is stunning. The pose is incredibly dynamic. The anatomy and musculature on this is jaw dropping. Big tip of the hat to Martin for such an amazing sculpt. IMHO, this is THE Cap statue to own. For me personally, no other licensed Cap comes close to this. Congrats to any and all of you that picked this up. For those of you that are on the fence, don't sleep on this piece. I don't care that sideshow made 3500 of these. I have no doubt that this will sell out sooner or later. It's just looks too good not to eventually sell out. OK everyone, I'm going to crack a cold one, kick back, and just soak this masterpiece in.
I figured that you'd think that this was a very impressive Cap. For as long as I've been collecting I've never wanted to add a Cap' to my collection. But there is something about Martin Canale work that draws me in and make me compelled to want to add it to my collection. Regardless if it is a character that I actively collect or not, but this Cap' will be in the collection for a good long while.

Also, thanks for sharing the pics with us on the other forum. Once again a very impressive piece to add to anyone collection.

I figured that you'd think that this was a very impressive Cap. For as long as I've been collecting I've never wanted to add a Cap' to my collection. But there is something about Martin Canale work that draws me in and make me compelled to want to add it to my collection. Regardless if it is a character that I actively collect or not, but this Cap' will be in the collection for a good long while.

Also, thanks for sharing the pics with us on the other forum. Once again a very impressive piece to add to anyone collection.
You're absolutely right. Martin Canale is definitely an old school sculptor for sideshow but his work is LEGENDARY. He's one of the most talented men in the business. I wish I knew how to post pics. I'd do it here as well but I'm a tech dinosaur. I'm grateful to DANIEL for posting my pics on the other forum. It wouldn't have happened without his help.

So, either there's a first batch of this that sold out or the entire run did. This piece has been waitlisted. Whichever scenario it is, it looks like sales are pretty strong on this PF.

Back