Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need it....

1200_previewbanner_300765_CapAmericaPF_2.jpg

While this is much better than the last one, WTF? Yet another Cap and Black Widow? I think they nailed them this time. Time to give them a rest for another decade after this.

While this is much better than the last one, WTF? Yet another Cap and Black Widow? I think they nailed them this time. Time to give them a rest for another decade after this.
I agree, now that they've nailed the characters, lets see others. I'd love a Doc Ock or like an Omega Red.

For sure. This is the classic Cap I've been waiting for. Will definitely get this.

And I agree. Now that this classic Cap is revealed, now would be a good time for new characters ...like the Fantastic Four.

Finally, a fully sculpted 1/4 Cap that I actually want to add to my collection. It was a long wait but this is a MUST HAVE for me. Martin Canale crushes it again. What a phenomenal sculpt.

Not classic at all. Utility belt makes him mid-2000's and later. Plus I don't like the super leaning forward action pose.

Sigh, the wait for a fully sculpted 1/4 scale *CLASSIC* Cap (1941-2004) continues.

Not classic at all. Utility belt makes him mid-2000's and later. Plus I don't like the super leaning forward action pose.

Sigh, the wait for a fully sculpted 1/4 scale *CLASSIC* Cap (1941-2004) continues.

If they were smart, they could make the pouch belt a mixed media exclusive that sits on top of the classic belt, which would be sculpted on the figure.
They almost certainly won't do it, but they could easily serve just about all fans at the same time.

The leaning forward pose is another matter though.
This is basically a mirrored version of the Allied Charge Cap. The difference with that one- besides the revisionist costume- the figure is fully supported with both feet planted.

I like the looks of this new one a lot. But the lean, having to support that beefy trunk, does seem like cause for concern.

No, I don’t think so. Probably just a translucent material that catches the light well. I’d be very surprised if this was a light up piece.

Cap looks so good in those pics. I'm willing to forgive the pouches on his belt.

But having his belt removable and having a black belt underneath it is a great idea.

Cap looks so good in those pics. I'm willing to forgive the pouches on his belt.

But having his belt removable and having a black belt underneath it is a great idea.
For me personally, there are 3 things I'd change about the PF if I could. First, get rid of the pouches. Second, have the silver on his shield be white. Lastly, correct the stripes on his abs. The red stripe goes down the center of his abs. They have the white stripe there now.

For me personally, there are 3 things I'd change about the PF if I could. First, get rid of the pouches. Second, have the silver on his shield be white. Lastly, correct the stripes on his abs. The red stripe goes down the center of his abs. They have the white stripe there now.
I noticed this was asked in the Let Your Statue Sideshow group and Matt Wessel said that it's been done white in the center before with a photo.

Back