Sideshow Cad Bane The Clone Wars Animated 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a great line going to waste with sub par production pieces. Crossing fingers another more reliable company give animated CW figures a shot in the not too distant future.

Attachments

• SS v HT Cad Bane 2.jpg
    SS v HT Cad Bane 2.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 0
  • SS v HT Cad Bane.jpg
    SS v HT Cad Bane.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 0
I actually prefer this Sideshow “original” clone wars look to the BOBF one and am considering canceling my Hot Toys preorder in favor of this one. My historical experience has been that Sideshow do a great job with alien type characters.

Tempting but as everyone has stated, production will likely be trash. Would love to have both in hand to compare

Now thats Cad bane! gorgeous prototype to bad it's sideshow, fingers crossed I don't know how they can screw up a blue painted face hopefully that will be easier for them to make look good.

stoked about this. Going to order this over HT. May mix and match depending on production for both.

The face paint apps are gonna come out glossy and tacky looking and be nowhere close to that chalky painted look that TCW is known for.

This version seems a lot better than HT. Still, will wait for the production piece. Or if they make animated PF version (like Ahsoka) - already have Gentle Giant bust on preorder, but statue would be better.

What everyone else said. I prefer this version to the hot toys, it will wait and see on the production pics. Can’t trust ss with prototypes vs production.

This entire Clone Wars line is the definition of disappointment and wasted potential.

You have these super awesome looking prototype figures, only for them to go through Sideshows **** production machine and to come out looking like $100 crap. One of the biggest wasted potentials I have seen from a company and license.

FOUR figures that I would have absolutely loved to have bought, had the company behind it not dropped the ball so hard. Jesus Christ Sideshow…

I wish some other more competent company had gotten this license. What a damn shame.

Back