Sideshow C-3PO Life Size Figure 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
C0C976A6-0168-44FD-B9FD-38E4284FB5C7.jpeg

C-3PO's arms are articulated at the shoulder joints and can be rotated to change up his posture, while the magnetic restraining bolt can be removed from his torso, allowing for plenty of flexibility when posing the figure at home. The C-3PO Life-Size Figure is also programmed with a randomized voice track feature controlled by the remote provided, meaning that he can recite a number of iconic lines from a variety of his adventures in the Star Wars saga. Finally, his eyes include a light-up function that can be activated via a button on the back of his head, making him much more than an impressively tall statue.

Good companion character with R2 but not a character that would be high on my priority list for life size.

The Mandalorian bust Sideshow is doing looks good but in today's market I would think a full life size of him would be a much hotter seller than 3PO.

I've been wanting this for years and Sideshow has delivered. I'm so excited for this, never thought this day would come. This will complete my droid collection, I'm so pumped.

That is awesome, great to hear.

I'm sure a lot of people who have the life-size R2 are going to be thrilled about this.

So excited for this finally, but it does looks little cartoony. Wish the paint was more gold also.

It honestly looks 1/10 scale, if you had told me this was iron studios I would have believed you lol

Man I was looking forward to this since I collect most of the 1:1, but something is off about this. The colors dont look metallic at all, it just looks so dull. It looks like plastic. Unfortunately going to pass on this.

Buy a 3d Printer and a Mannequin. The Files are online.
You are absolutely right about this. I 3D printed a Life Size Kenner Boba Fett action figure and paid $45 for the files online and maybe $400 in PLA materials. Even purchasing the 3D printer, which was about $700, you'll still be thousands below their cost. Honestly, the post-print prep work would be more difficult than the painting. It would take a ton of work to get that 3D print smooth enough to paint up like golden rod, but it can be done.

3D printed R2's are so spectacular and one could build 4-5 and buy a printer for what SS asks for theirs that dont move. I believe with C3PO given it wouldn't move someone could probably build one for what? A thousand bucks including the printer?

Where to find the best C3PO files? Does anyone know?

Back