Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Faith Maquette

Re: Spike PF. For that one it is not important to have the ex. I have the ex and I could have done without. The Angel however, that one isn't the same without the ex.
That's good to know and should make getting him easier for me. :hi5:

:rock :rock

Unfortunately the Angel regular face is pretty hideous. I need an ex some day.

The sculpt on Angel's game face is actually really good.

Wife's birthday today! Guess what her present was!

That's right: Angel exclusive.

The funny thing is that she wasn't impressed when she saw pics online. So when she opened it up and saw the box she may have been a little underwhelmed (she didn't show it though).

I pointed to the Sideshow exclusive sticker. She was like "what does that mean?":lol I told her to open it and look. She had no idea you could get the statue with the game face. Needless to say, she was ecstatic!:yess:

The sculpt on Angel's game face is actually really good.

Wife's birthday today! Guess what her present was!

That's right: Angel exclusive.

The funny thing is that she wasn't impressed when she saw pics online. So when she opened it up and saw the box she may have been a little underwhelmed (she didn't show it though).

I pointed to the Sideshow exclusive sticker. She was like "what does that mean?":lol I told her to open it and look. She had no idea you could get the statue with the game face. Needless to say, she was ecstatic!:yess:

We will have to agree to disagree. Game face angel sculpt is awesome but regular sculpt is definitely the weakest in the line up and not very good in resemblance.

We will have to agree to disagree. Game face angel sculpt is awesome but regular sculpt is definitely the weakest in the line up and not very good in resemblance.

You misunderstood me. She was unimpressed with the normal face. She liked the game face alot better. (As do most people including myself)

Her vision isn't the greatest, but she does wear contacts. :lol

We left the normal face in the box. No need to have it around.

he normal face isnt actually that bad. the only thing that lets it down is the wrinkles in the forehead. Ive taken a mould of my angel statue head (human) and resculpted his forehead and hair and it looked alot better. never finished it tho. but the likeness is there

I don't want to spread any info around that isn't true, so I want to make sure I say as little as possible. I asked Brant about the new buffy addition. Asked if we would see it during sdcc. We were supposed to but there was some licensing issues I think (jee, is that what he said) and that it will be what seems, a delay. But who knows, could not come to light at all. That's what I am saying, not what he said. But the problem is with Faith. So we'll see.

I don't want to spread any info around that isn't true, so I want to make sure I say as little as possible. I asked Brant about the new buffy addition. Asked if we would see it during sdcc. We were supposed to but there was some licensing issues I think (jee, is that what he said) and that it will be what seems, a delay. But who knows, could not come to light at all. That's what I am saying, not what he said. But the problem is with Faith. So we'll see.

That's... :thud: I was basically paying attention to sdcc just for this...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

My Eliza has some new clause about likeness.

Oh dear. Whatever the issue, let's hope it doesn't kill the maquette series just as it is launched :medic

Back