Sideshow Black Widow Premium Format 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
pretty cool

Attachments

• bw.jpg
    bw.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 45
If she'll fit behind wolvie in my 60 inch deep pax, I may pick her up. Not sure if it'll be too tight though, and I potentially need to find space for queen's scarjo if it turns out good

Attachments

• 20210725_100051.jpg
    20210725_100051.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 40
No exclusive on this one either. Seems like a backwards trend of getting people to order directly from Sideshow.
could be 🤔 fewer and fewer sideshow items are coming with exclusives these days. I remember the good 'ol days when just about every single item of theirs had an exclusive of some kind. And if I remember correctly, the exclusives didn't cost more than the regular versions either.

No exclusive on this one either. Seems like a backwards trend of getting people to order directly from Sideshow.
You mean it can only be ordered from SS?

I don't think this piece is all that after seeing the new pics, easy pass. There will be another one soon anyway

The exclusives could only be obtained by ordering directly through Sideshow but without an exclusive, there isn’t much incentive for many to order directly through them rather than another retailer. That just seems backwards when we’ve been seeing hot toys have more and more exclusives only available from
Sideshow.

Maybe SSC doesn't want to sell exclusives anymore.

In any case, with or without an exclusive ...I'm in for this one.

Back