SideShow Avengers Assemble 1/5 Thanos (Classic & Modern)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC_808

Super Freak
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

After looking at the pics for a couple days, I'm not having the urge to get this. I feel his waist a tad too wide ...and the shoulder pads might be a bother. Still need to see more pics of that to be sure.

I already have the Thanos on Throne EX MAQ, so this piece will have to be impressive for me to budge.

The modern and classic version looks the same except the face.

Huh ...so what makes one a classic and the other one modern?

Because you're right, the portraits are the difference ...and possibly the shoulder pads. Otherwise, both are the same.

I like both actually. It's a classic Thanos pose too and though I"m not a fan of 1/5, considering how big he is, it's not a terrible size.

Thanos on Throne is my modern representation. Thinking about the classic but don't have any 1/5 avengers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yup, ToT. That's my modern version, too.

If I'm going to get a classic version, it will have to be 1/4 scale. And i do hope that does happen eventually ....

Anyone, who have the modern or the classic version can post some pictures next to other 1/5 statues or comiquettes pls?

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

check out this Live unboxing of the Modern version, appreciate the support in this fantastic community!

I've been on the fence with this piece, and even though it doesn't seem to be getting much attention on any of the forums, the few reviews of this I've watched are making me seriously consider it. I just can't decide between classic and modern...

Didn't quite have the need to get this as I'm good with the 1/4 Thanos I have. No need for a 1/5 version of the character. I do like how this looks tho, so congrats to those that got it.

Back