Statue Sideshow Anakin Skywalker Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They seem to just be tacking the Mythos brand onto anything nowadays.

It used to be unique takes on characters, not seen before. What is this? It's just Clone Wars Anakin, the other is just Darth Vader ... nothing new.

I personally took Maul and Ventress from the new Mythos line (got Vader from the original one), but I did not like Palpatine (especially the cloth cloak), not going to get Obi-Wan or Anakin. But new PF Ahsoka seems to be fitting into Mythos line much better, so that is where my next purchase will go.

I personally took Maul and Ventress from the new Mythos line (got Vader from the original one), but I did not like Palpatine (especially the cloth cloak), not going to get Obi-Wan or Anakin. But new PF Ahsoka seems to be fitting into Mythos line much better, so that is where my next purchase will go.

Mixing scales though. That is what makes the Mythos line so problematic.

Well, will place Ahsoka deeper into display, Ventress and Maul closer to the front. Height will be similar, as there are high bases for both Maul and Ventress and pretty low base for Ahsoka. Most of my statues are 1/5 (whole MOTU line), so actually Ahsoka will be the problematic one :)

Yep, I've said this many times. Their most recent decision to make Ahsoka a 1/4 scale PF when she would clearly align well with their existing and upcoming Mythos statues is curious. I'm glad, because I got out of the Mythos game because the scale differences drove me nuts on the shelf. My tiny little Boba Fett Mythos stands next to gigantic Jyn Erso PF and looks quite diminutive :)

Yep, I've said this many times. Their most recent decision to make Ahsoka a 1/4 scale PF when she would clearly align well with their existing and upcoming Mythos statues is curious. I'm glad, because I got out of the Mythos game because the scale differences drove me nuts on the shelf. My tiny little Boba Fett Mythos stands next to gigantic Jyn Erso PF and looks quite diminutive :)

I feel the same, honestly should of made them all 1/4 and be done with it.

When I move and redo my display, my mythos will be in a completely different section of the room.

Hoping for a Mythos Ahsoka to fit in with Skywalker and Kenobi though, that'd give us 3 DS and 3 LS characters.

I actually would've been ok with all of them being 1/5 as well. Just as long as they are all the same scale ...that's the key. 1/4 or 1/5 ...they should've just chosen one.

Cause now I'm wishing Ventress and Ahsoka were the same scale.

1/5 scale is pretty strange considering the popularity of 1/6 figures and 1/4 statues. I do have the Sideshow Mcquarrie statues in 1/5 scale. It's a complete set of three by themselves so it's ok but I still wish they were 1/4.

I'm genuinely confused as to the "Mythos" aspect of this? It's my second biggest question after who's face is that? The only certain thing is that it isn't Hayden Christensen.

then why did you put them next to eachother in the first place? Put some room between the different scales, then you wont notice it that much.

That has to be one of the most pointless swap out portraits ever, barely looks any different.

Just doesn't do it for me. Was holding out hope we'd get more of a "rage face", but I can't muster up more than a "meh" on this one.

I'm genuinely confused as to the "Mythos" aspect of this? It's my second biggest question after who's face is that? The only certain thing is that it isn't Hayden Christensen.

Exactly, this thing is way off. Idk what to say about this face. Easy ass pass for me! Especially, when it looks nothing like the actor. Easy pass on this and obi wan. They both look terrible. Funny cuz they never get faces right. But do maul and other monster types good.

I don't think this is even supposed to look like the actor. Don't forget that all of the newer Mythos statues are Clone Wars inspired, and to me, this portrait does look more like it has been inspired by animated Anakin.

I don't think this is even supposed to look like the actor. Don't forget that all of the newer Mythos statues are Clone Wars inspired, and to me, this portrait does look more like it has been inspired by animated Anakin.

Nah, it looks like it's trying to be Hayden.

Back