Statue Sideshow Anakin Skywalker Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svnmelter

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot (1691).jpg

Not feeling it.

Then again, I’m not a HUGE fan of Anakin.

Hoping we eventually get a Revan, Thrawn, or HK announcement one of these years...

Yesssssss

Was hoping for this after the General Kenobi reveal last summer.

Not amused about the pose and face. Face looks more like Adam Driver as Hayden and it looks like Anakin changed his job from a Jedi to a Baseball player.
Its very strange that the Football Vader advocate leader Sou dont see it! unbelievable :thud:

I still don't understand the 1/5 scale stuff. I sold off all but my Fett mythos because the scale difference drove me nuts. They just released an Ahsoka PF in 1/4 scale and teased an Anakin in 1/5 scale. Doesn't seem to be great cross-purchase marketing... I think this will look nice with Kenobi for those into the 1/5 stuff...

We have new 4 Mythos all from Clone Wars. 1 Girl and 3 Boys the next must be a Girl and i think that will be Ahsoka or Padme!

I feel like this new Mythos line really missed the mark from the previous line.

I feel like this new Mythos line really missed the mark from the previous line.

Really? I've liked the new iterations much more this time around.

Still feel like the OG Obi-Wan Mythos is king but their Ventress and Maul have been fantastic.

two head sculpts only 1 is on display though

the base is awesome with a pile of battle droids

Honestly...nothing lol and I'm fine with that, along with Kenobi (minus the cape).

I'd prefer PF's but this is the next best thing.

Dumb then. At least Maul and Ventress were more Mythosy. What makes this not a PF?

Anakin-Skywalker-Mythos-Statue.jpeg

Hoping that the second head sculpt is a bit better...or they improve it a bit. I do like the pose though and the base is awesome.

Back