Premium Format Sideshow Ahsoka Tano Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So why does this have the edition size as TBD? Surely if its limited edition they would know.

So why does this have the edition size as TBD? Surely if its limited edition they would know.

I just noticed the exclusive of this has an ES of 6000. That is a silly number. Sideshow clearly intends to do the thing where they batch produce this a few at a time and then put it back up for preorder when the batch before sells through. It will be available forever.

I just noticed the exclusive of this has an ES of 6000. That is a silly number. Sideshow clearly intends to do the thing where they batch produce this a few at a time and then put it back up for preorder when the batch before sells through. It will be available forever.
6000? Hardly limited edition at that point lol.

This piece, probably along with their new Vader and strutting Mando, will probably be their gateway piece for collectors. They want them around as long as possible to bring in new collectors.

The ES doesn't matter to me, as I'm still getting it regardless, I just hope they get the light up for these sabers, 2 light up white sabers would be amazing for the display.

I don't mind large ES. I never base a purchase on the availability and rarity of an item. But the fact that they are still clinging on to edition sizes at this point is a point of ridicule to me. But over the years, I have developed a love-hate relationship with SSC. I loved them for what they were, back in the day (boomer alert), and for getting me into this hobby to begin with. But I hate the big business that they have become, where originality and innovation seems gone, and instead re-making the same characters over and over is the name of the game. Why do you think statues by XM, Iron Studios, Queen Studios etc. are all so ambitious and larger than life compared to the ones from SSC? Because they don't design statues that have to fit into small boxes so you can store more of them in containers and warehouses. Rant over. ;)

Sideshow posted their “Out of the Box” video on this today. Looks fantastic! I can’t wait for it to arrive

Sideshow posted their “Out of the Box” video on this today. Looks fantastic! I can’t wait for it to arrive

Was on the cusp of canceling as I have the Mando MYC Ahsoka on order but this looks really good and I think I'll keep it with my prequel era statues as it'll fit nicely...

Looks amazing, can't wait.

light up white sabers would of been sick but I can get over it

Looks amazing, can't wait.

light up white sabers would of been sick but I can get over it
I agree. I would’ve been super happy if they did the light up sabers and I would e been happy to pay a bit more for them. But yeah, it definitely still came out phenomenal

Think I’m going to have to add this to go with my MYC Ahsoka. One animated and one live action, can't go wrong.

A product..actually early?

I think I have one more payment for this and Mythos Anakin.

Back