Premium Format Sideshow Ahsoka Tano Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be cool to see the whole thing but what they have shown looks good, better than I expected for sure. I might even pick it up and I didn't really intend to.

Looks incredibly cool! I don't collect Star Wars stuff but this is one piece I might make an exception for. My only concern would be the production piece quality. If it turns out amazing, I might pick it up after seeing in hand pics.

looks really good so far. surprised to be honest. was expecting the worst. now excited to see the full reveal.

Looks great! But it?d be #3 of Ahsoka costumes so the two Hot Toys will have to do for now.

Maybe once I see this in person, my mind will change:dunno

I?m in the same boat. While I love the look of this, I?ll wait to see the price and final product otherwise the 2 HTs will do just fine

DAA51EE1-11E5-49A8-BAFA-4BDBE43FDBDA.jpg0973619E-1E83-4E96-888B-A1DC2EF0E95B.jpgA2843C1A-62B2-4976-8A95-D6223F17855F.jpgAE2A6977-73A1-4CD6-B3EB-98C410C6534E.jpg40552AC5-D706-45B2-906E-E612E7A9A08F.jpgE11279AB-A716-40E2-848E-A9CDCB1C3501.jpg580BC952-3B90-450D-8E57-B49F65EB91FA.jpg6B63F96A-6619-4C4C-893B-1DF050097B6B.jpgThe Shaak-Ti PF is one of their best SW lightsaber statues ever. I added a few things to mine which made her less video game sexy Jedi but more movie reserved Jedi.

She's up for Pre-order.

$585

Got mine ordered!!!

So glad SS did this one right. Now if they can fulfill my WILDEST collecting dreams and give me a Thrawn PF, Revan PF, HK PF, Bastilla/Satele PF, and a Lana Beniko PF. I think that'd be literally every Star Wars character I could really ever want.

pre-ordered along with HT Echo

disappointed in the lack up saber light up (don't think we'll see this from SS ever again) but the sculpt is almost perfect, she looks fantastic and I'm really happy they didn't screw this up.

Pre-ordered the exclusive. She'll look great next to my Anakin and Maul PFs. Didn't really "need" the exclusive but for $20 more, seems the way to go.

At some point I will definitely regret passing on this. I just get a blah feeling and it feels like a gentle giant piece if that makes sense. Holding out for a Mythos version to pair with Asajj.

Not my preferred look or series for her but I can't deny that they did a stellar job on the sculpt with this one.

I agree. Don't love the costume. Nice pose and sculpt. Probably just stick with the Hot Toys figures but I haven't totally ruled this out.

The more I look at it, the more I don't like that base she's standing on.

Its supposed to be a temple? It looks like a hand on a top of a rock

They really botched the part of her costume that covers her chest/midsection, the shape/proportion is all wrong. It would be almost perfect if they corrected that.

I really like it, but so far both of the different versions of the HT I like better. Just can't bring myself to do it - at least not yet.

SSC did a great job with this one. I really like how she turned out. Sorta wish Ventress and Ahsoka were the same scale now.....

Back