Premium Format Sideshow Ahsoka Tano Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics are starting to come out

attachment.php

I have one more payment coming up for her, I can't wait, they did a great job on her.

This piece really turned out nice. Part of me says get it now, the other part wants to wait and see if they do a Mythos Ahsoka.

She looks amazing.

Mine comes in tomorrow, have no idea where I'm going to put her.

What an incredible set up @geekjosh! She looks absolutely fantastic, the paintwork is far better than I expected with such a massive edition size. Am also glad Sideshow didn't go too crazy with the base, her footprint isn't going to be too large on the shelf.

What an incredible set up @geekjosh! She looks absolutely fantastic, the paintwork is far better than I expected with such a massive edition size. Am also glad Sideshow didn't go too crazy with the base, her footprint isn't going to be too large on the shelf.
Thanks! I tried hard to make use of the small space I have in my media room. These are just temporary homes until I get my moducases ordered! Almost all my other Star Wars premium formats and mythos statues are all packed up in their boxes since we moved. Had to display these 2 since I had a little space next to their lightsabers I picked up in Galaxy's Edge. I have shelving that runs around my entire media room and each shelf for each wall is themed. Star Wars wall, 2 nintendo walls, and an "catch all" shelf for random collectibles.

rwq0iDX.jpg

6a5iBVv.jpg

B1MixxV.jpg

LKUbypN.jpg

Opened her up tonight after work, they did such an amazing job. Great piece and I love how the base isn't too large, she isn't going to take up too much real estate.

When the want to Sideshow can make some great pieces, which makes their recent head sculpt on Mythos Anakin a bit puzzling.

I got out of statues a long time ago and sold off a good number of Premium Formats and LSBs. I swore them off because they take up so much space, the boxes are difficult to store, and I just find dealing with statues a lot more stressful than figures and replicas.

But we made an exception for this one because of just how beautiful it looked, and I'm glad it did. Out of every PF I've owned, this one is the most impressive by far. Dynamic, beautifully sculpted, thoughtfully engineered. I was amazed at the face most of all. What was always the weak link in a lot of PFs is a real highlight of this one.

Only thing I don't like is how enormous the box is. I feel like there's a lot of wasted space in the styrofoam. Towards the end of my original PF run, I was impressed by how small the boxes were getting. I was not prepared for this behemoth.

I got out of statues a long time ago and sold off a good number of Premium Formats and LSBs. I swore them off because they take up so much space, the boxes are difficult to store, and I just find dealing with statues a lot more stressful than figures and replicas.

But we made an exception for this one because of just how beautiful it looked, and I'm glad it did. Out of every PF I've owned, this one is the most impressive by far. Dynamic, beautifully sculpted, thoughtfully engineered. I was amazed at the face most of all. What was always the weak link in a lot of PFs is a real highlight of this one.

Only thing I don't like is how enormous the box is. I feel like there's a lot of wasted space in the styrofoam. Towards the end of my original PF run, I was impressed by how small the boxes were getting. I was not prepared for this behemoth.

The Sideshow Mythos/Premium Formats lately have these ridiculous and large boxes that take way too much space.

Glad you hear you like the statue, my favorite piece they've done in years, and I love their Mythos Maul and Ventress. She has such a simple and small base too where it is easy to find space for her.

The Sideshow Mythos/Premium Formats lately have these ridiculous and large boxes that take way too much space.

Glad you hear you like the statue, my favorite piece they've done in years, and I love their Mythos Maul and Ventress. She has such a simple and small base too where it is easy to find space for her.

Good to know. Gives me more reason to do my best not to buy statues. :lol

I’m guessing they’re trying to eliminate potential breakage and replacement parts by putting more styrofoam in there.

I was surprised to see the lightsabers and arms in a plastic tray set inside what I can only describe as a styrofoam chasm.

They used to pack these in so tightly before. I remember being shocked at how close together they packed the parts for PFs like Vampirella.

Very nice. I feel this would have best been in the Mythos line to keep scale the same and the same universe though as I don't believe there are any other The Clone Wars 1/4 scale pieces, are there? Maybe Savage Opress, but I don't remember him having cartoon-ish body proportions like Ashoka here.

Still, very nice piece indeed on it's own.

Very nice. I feel this would have best been in the Mythos line to keep scale the same and the same universe though as I don't believe there are any other The Clone Wars 1/4 scale pieces, are there? Maybe Savage Opress, but I don't remember him having cartoon-ish body proportions like Ashoka here.

Still, very nice piece indeed on it's own.
I still believe SS will do a Mythos Ahsoka down the line. While this one is from Rebels, I think both this look and her Rosario look (which is many years later) work good together.

Back