Premium Format Sideshow Ahsoka Tano Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
like we figured SSC was working on one

ahs.jpg

Last edited:
Nice start to 12 Days! Excited about the news. But wished they'd have more to show, tho.

Question is whether they stick with all sculpted or go back to mixed media. That'll be a determining factor in whether I consider it...

Likely another crappy overpriced Sideshow statue, $600 for something that looks like it'd come with a $200 game collectors edition.

From their email subject I thought it was a 1/6 figure.

Excited to see what this looks like. Face is going to make or break this statue! Hope it?s based off of the animated look vs Rosario Dawson.

Was really holding for an Ashoka in the Mythos line to accompany Asajj but still excited to see the PF, and hoping for a Mythos down the road.

Was really holding for an Ashoka in the Mythos line to accompany Asajj but still excited to see the PF, and hoping for a Mythos down the road.

This is a great point. Why are they mixing back and fourth between Mythos and Premium Format? I am still annoyed that the Mythos line is 1/5 scale and therefore looks odd with 1/4 scale statues. I would assume that this will be a Mandalorian Ahsoka since their last three PFs have been from Mando...

What gives that impression?

Yeah I don't get that impression.

I think we'll be getting Rebels version, we got the Rebels hashtag and SS probably didn't have access to the full model versions of Mandalorian (with it just coming out last month) and TCW Season 7 version (with that coming out in April), so safe money on a Rebels realistic take.

If they take some notes from the Gentle Giant bust a few years back, we should be good.

A Mythos version would of been great to go with Ventress and Kenobi.

EDIT: Screeshot looks like its taken straight from the opening or ending of Season 2 finale as well, the sky is match for Malachor where Ahsoka and Vader fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTFNwROFWaA

Shoot, Rebels version is actually the least appealing Ahoska for me so that would be a pass. Oh well I'm sure HT will produce a Rosario version at some point.

The color of the sky looks like it was from her episode.

Looks more like the sky from the planet/moon they crash on at the end of Clone Wars to me.

Regardless, even if it is a Rosario version it wont look like her anyway because Sideshow are awful at making realistic faces.

If it's anything like the recent Mando PFs, count me out. If it's more in line with recent OT PFs (Leia, Luke and Han) then I could be persuaded.

I also think it will be based on the animated version of Ahsoka ...whether it's from rebels or clone wars. Just hope they sculpt her in a realistic take like what they did with Ventress.

Back