• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD Sideshow 1/6 Mythos Obi Wan Kenobi SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmarz1000

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
For sale is a 1/6 Mythos Obi Wan (first edition with the double jointed arms. MUCH better than the re-issue). Has been in a museum pose from a non-smoking home and is in MINT condition complete with all accessories and art box. Price is $255 shipped in the lower U.S. ITEM IS NO LONGER FOR SALE

Last edited:
i already have a first-issue Mythos Kenobi but I can tell anyone here that the first edition is night and day with the re-issue. I bought the reissue first and was disappointed with articulation, found a first issue bought it and had them both in hand--the fabric of the clothes looked a lot cheaper on the reissue, the bandoliers look cheaper, the weathering of the backpack looks cheap on the reissue.

I'm almost tempted to snap this one up and hold on to it--for the same price as the crappy reissue, you get the fantastic original here.

Back