Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an original SS Jabba and Throne that I still need to sell. I’m planning to put together a Star Wars 1/6 sale thread here and on FB in the next week or so. Just have to figure out what all will be going in.

I need a couple of measurements on the newer deluxe release if somebody would be kind enough to help out so I can see if I can fit this guy. :)
Sideshow has conflicting measurements between the product description and the measurements listed in one of their pictures.

Can anyone tell me how deep the base itself is (not including the little decorative heads with rings up front... just the measurement front to back on the bottom of the base itself)?

I also need the height of the base itself in the back from the base to the top of the actual dais (not including the curving armrest).

Lastly, the height of the whole thing at the highest point with Jabba atop.

Thank you!

The bottom dimensions of the dais are different (slightly smaller) than the top. Height is 4 7/16 either way.

Top: 15 1/4 (depth) x 25 3/4 (width)
Bottom: 13 7/8 x 24 1/2

The bottom dimensions of the dais are different (slightly smaller) than the top. Height is 4 7/16 either way.

Top: 15 1/4 (depth) x 25 3/4 (width)
Bottom: 13 7/8 x 24 1/2
This is perfect! Thank you so much!

My Jabba set has finally shipped! Tracker has it arriving on Friday.

I'll have to do some major reorganizing in order to find a display space for it. I also ended up picking up a few accessory sets for it, over the last several months: The Sideshow Bib Fortuna figure, the Buboicullaar creature pack and the Salacious Crumb creature pack. I think that should do it.*

*Famous last words...

My Jabba set has finally shipped! Tracker has it arriving on Friday.

I'll have to do some major reorganizing in order to find a display space for it. I also ended up picking up a few accessory sets for it, over the last several months: The Sideshow Bib Fortuna figure, the Buboicullaar creature pack and the Salacious Crumb creature pack. I think that should do it.*

*Famous last words...
congrats man . you will love it. it`s the coolest thing in my collection specially surrounded by his minions. show pics when you get him. how much did that set you back

congrats man . you will love it. it`s the coolest thing in my collection specially surrounded by his minions. show pics when you get him. how much did that set you back

Thanks!! It wasn't bad at all. Between a promo code and reward points, I owed about $490 including shipping and tax.

was it a long wait?

I'm sure that it wouldn't have been if I had paid the balance off immediately but instead I used a payment plan of "4" months for the balance, just to make it even easier on the wallet.

It also gave me some time to pick up those accessory sets.

a really big sized box arrived today! Looking forward to checking out Jabba over the weekend.

I just remembered that I have the Sideshow R2 so will be adding the little bartender to the display, even though technically he served on the master's sail barge...

a really big sized box arrived today! Looking forward to checking out Jabba over the weekend.

I just remembered that I have the Sideshow R2 so will be adding the little bartender to the display, even though technically he served on the master's sail barge...
yeah i know. i remember when it showed up at the house my dad asked me did i order a casket

IMG_0473 Sideshow Jabba 2.0.JPG
IMG_0468 Sideshow Jabba 2.0.JPG

Back