Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love my 1.0 too.

It's funny because it was only last night I was looking at him and wondering what he would look like on the 2.0 throne, as I can't remember if I ever tried that.

He was a bargain as well. Happened to spot him on Ebay years ago and got him for £40 delivered as I was the only bidder.

And that's what is holding me back from the Sideshow v2. Seeing the HT Dewback go up makes the idea of HT producing the Hutt not quite so out there..
But at what cost?

No doubt an HT Jabba would have SERS. Problem is it could be made of rubber which we know what that would entail. I’d still buy of course despite having both SS Jabba’s lol.

And that's what is holding me back from the Sideshow v2. Seeing the HT Dewback go up makes the idea of HT producing the Hutt not quite so out there..
But at what cost?
The HT Dewback was solely developed for its appearance in Mando, but was subsequently turned into sorta Mando/sorta ANH version due to poor Blurrg sales and S3 taking the sheen off of Mando as a series.

Jabba (ie. not just another Hutt like in BOBF) appearing in a D+ show or new movie is about the only way we'll ever see a HT Jabba. Same goes for a HT Tauntaun - ie if Mando goes to an ice planet and rides a Taun in S4.

That seems like a pretty good skin colour match for your slave Leia. What body did you use?
S17B but it's not a perfect match colorwise and it's not the head that came in the kit either, it's a ko Bespin/Hoth Leia 😉
PXL_20230414_185828187.jpg
PXL_20230414_170023791.jpg

A bit sad we'll never get a HT slave Leia - what an awesome figure it would be. And a major seller, but Disney would never allow it (nobody even 15 years ago would have believed a company like Disney would so rapidly rise to become king of woke.)

I have two of the third party/ebay slave Leias and they are fine enough, but they're about a 6/10 compared to what a HT Leia with a determined expression new sculpt, fully real hair and ponytail, accurately sculpted bikini (I hate the sculpt on the third party bikinis) and perfectly matched head/body color would be.

The HT Dewback was solely developed for its appearance in Mando, but was subsequently turned into sorta Mando/sorta ANH version due to poor Blurrg sales and S3 taking the sheen off of Mando as a series.

Jabba (ie. not just another Hutt like in BOBF) appearing in a D+ show or new movie is about the only way we'll ever see a HT Jabba. Same goes for a HT Tauntaun - ie if Mando goes to an ice planet and rides a Taun in S4.
I'd go for the twins 😝

The-Twins-Hutts-Boba-Espa.png

Back