1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, if you were on the fence about Ton Ton's light-up Shankara satchel project, you can go ahead and hop on down now.

Do it!

It's great!

View attachment 488092

Got mine today. Well made and super easy to operate! And looks awesome in the display. Love the pulsing effect.

View attachment 488093

I don't know if he's got any left, but you should check.

View attachment 488094

Trust me.

Looks great. :clap

Am I right in saying someone was making a 1/6 Skull alter for the Sankara Stones?

indy1.jpg
:clap
templeofdoom.jpg

TonTon did an awesome job on the Sakkara Stone burning through the bag. The pulsing effect looks great and the ease of using the light up feature means I will use it a lot. Couldn’t be happier with it. When the custom Mola Ram figure is done the 2 can fight over the bag. Thanks TonTon.9A61DF79-4252-4809-9836-9707F156BFEB.jpg194CB9A2-DD39-404E-8FD7-49EF63F74D0E.jpg

Looks great, punisher! :rock Nice upgrades with the HT gear.

I've been testing the battery to see what kind of life it has with the LED, so far I'm at about 8 1/2 hours. These are the batteries I picked up if anyone needs more, pretty decent value.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071D4DKTZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks. I liked the hot toys hat and jacket for him. I have a souverin studios jacket on the hot toys figure that I got from a fellow freak on here and of course the Mfisher gear as well.

Always cool to see different takes on this sculpt. This was painted by Mark Simpson. Not sure what hat it is, maybe one of the Inigo ones.

a5fabb9b614d9fc9d3f56828f49c8029.jpg

Yup, that Sideshow TOD sculpt is a winner when painted up right! I've always stood by it. My favorite non custom Indy/Ford sculpt out there currently in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Recognize the hat? Wasn't sure which it was, brim not very wide.

I could be wrong but I really don't think it's the original. Hard to tell with the angle it's at but maybe the Choi?

Hey, sorry if this was posted before, but I was thinking of using the original extra sideshow hat that came with the Raiders figure for this sculpt. I have a boxed ToD figure coming shortly so I gave it a shot using a copy of the sculpt I had laying around. After some dremeling on both the hat and sculpt, I think it works quite well as a replacement. Looks better in person though but here you go:

50770836563_6635d5832c.jpg
[/url]thumbnail_IMG_5251 by James Rohrbaugh, on Flickr[/img]

50770836523_22382ebac2.jpg
[/url]thumbnail_IMG_5253 by James Rohrbaugh, on Flickr[\img]

Back