• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Showcase Designs Display Cabinet For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chaver

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
DSC00174.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

Showcase Designs Display Cabinet for sale.7 years old,but still in new condition.Comes with all hardware,extra glass shelves,and brackets.Was only moved once.Great for collectables.:Attention: The nicer cabinet the left is not for sale.:D

I paid $850 for this caninet shipped.I can build them for far cheaper than what I paid for it now and don't need this one anymore.

For pick up only in the chicago land area.

$300 cash

Thanks,Joe

Last edited:
Great deal but I would not recommend you putting your telephone number on the listing.

'you do not know who else may be watching'
Sauron.jpg

x :peace

Hey a little OT but who makes they Carbonite Han back there? Is that Attakus? Thanks!

Bump.

C'mo, know one needs one of these in the Chicagoland area?? $300 is a steal for this..

Last edited:
i really like your shelf but i dont live in the chicago area. can you point me in the drection to get one of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back