Show Your - Halloween - Michael Myers - Killection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Loomis.
Larry
loomis1size.jpg

loomissize.jpg

leeloomis3.jpg

leeloomis4.jpg

Here's my H2 Myers figure build by me. The head sculpt is done by One's Customs which is the H2 Warlock head sculpt....

What? There was no activity in here for a whole year! Blasphemy!

I don't know what's going on with the Halloween license, but we need a 1/4 Myers like yesterday. :mad:

A Myers PF is my second most wanted statue right now. (My #1 is a Pennywise the Clown PF) All SS needs to do is release him and start collecting all of our money...seems pretty simple. :dunno

I just got this in the mail. I'm super excited to fix it up because it will look nice next to my horror shelves. I'm not doing a full restoration just touching up it's paint for now. It's not as neat as some of your ultra detail figures you guys have here but the fact its' about 2 feet tall, it displays quite nicely...also got it for pretty cheap off Ebay :)

3c1le3q.jpg

Worth the $35 I paid yah? ;)

I just got this in the mail. I'm super excited to fix it up because it will look nice next to my horror shelves. I'm not doing a full restoration just touching up it's paint for now. It's not as neat as some of your ultra detail figures you guys have here but the fact its' about 2 feet tall, it displays quite nicely...also got it for pretty cheap off Ebay :)

3c1le3q.jpg

Worth the $35 I paid yah? ;)

What is that? I've never seen it before...

Good question. According to the auction and the tag, it says it's a Don Post figure from 2000.

Here's an update with some touching up, the base fixed. The major mistake I made is on the right foot, it doesn't blend in too good...but whatever. I'm okay with it :)

YCwjc4s.jpg

g9HO34q.jpg

I also don't have orange paint, so I've done nothing to the pumpkin.

Back