Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ock finally arrived great figure
C8BACE10-6F59-4A4E-B887-ED21BDA55DF9.jpeg2FAD04A0-4431-4A07-AD24-0316DBD0E8D3.jpeg

Never took a whole collection shot so here it is. Also just picked up the Mark II armor unleashed and its amazing. The detail and engineering is terrific, wonder if they will ever do another like it in diecast(not the recent Mark II diecast). Just wish I had picked it up sooner as its a great display piece. Mk II.jpgcollection.jpg

Never took a whole collection shot so here it is. Also just picked up the Mark II armor unleashed and its amazing. The detail and engineering is terrific, wonder if they will ever do another like it in diecast(not the recent Mark II diecast). Just wish I had picked it up sooner as its a great display piece. View attachment 504671View attachment 504672

I love the unleashed. one my favorites out of all my 50 plus IM/WM figures. I can't see them redoing it and definitely not in diecast as you can't get that kind of detail with diecast. Diecast would do nothing for it besides add unneeded weight (it's already got weight to it) and cost.

I had purchased an armor unleashed version off of eBay a few years ago. However when I got it it was covered in scuff marks. The seller I believe honestly didn’t know and was trying to tell me that all hot toy Iron Man‘s have scuff marks. Which is true but the armor unleashed version does not have any marks and is just a pretty looking figure. The marks on it was actually the paint being rubbed off on spots. I was very disappointed. Ended up getting the diecast version which I like but still feel the armor unleashed version is cooler. The other disappointment came that I was told it was complete and it did not have a table which is how I wanted to display it.

Here’s my collection

81E8C90B-1EDD-4FAF-825E-D3C2FFA8901C.jpg
A73CF929-A6B4-4E5E-8660-5C7D17A31672.jpg
A3B2B187-FC98-4AFF-9066-E7A5F3DFD139.jpg
BE3C7AF3-0103-451C-B056-37E62013F7A0.jpg
4B009716-10CB-47F6-B212-6448A2C8F25F.jpg
1F5F30E8-C88F-43CC-994A-538B5084D3FD.jpg
8E108FC5-17A2-46F2-8CF6-EFBEAE35728E.jpg
AC58069F-8054-4901-ADB3-9AFE94C167B9.jpg
A67C69E3-ABB2-4943-A162-F209B1469385.jpg
FF2F35E9-3D8F-4212-94BA-2A40FB4A8FDE.jpg
73D3DAAD-E671-4729-9FB5-42C6F26D6B3B.jpg
D5BEFA2B-AF4E-4521-8D10-7AF19C001F35.jpg
360CA933-1343-474C-892D-F32C06E19192.jpg
0020005B-77AE-4A0B-A13B-4FCAC9DFBCC3.jpg

This is my current collection. However tomorrow I should have the stealth suit Spiderman deluxe figure and want to move around some stuff. I’m getting to the point where I’m running out of room in my detolfs.

Thats a great collection Megagalvitron! I have the same damn problem with spacing. I'm gonna have to move onto another wall sooner than later lol. I keep having to find new ways to be creative with my grouping of figs. Especially since I don't plan on stopping collecting any time soon.

I need some advice, help. I am setting up lights in my detolfs this weekend and want to know what is the best tape or way, to use to perfectly secure the led roll strips of lights? I recently moved and this is more of a reset, but the tapes I use last time, and just using the sticky backs of the lights themselves, didn't work for me.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

I need some advice, help. I am setting up lights in my detolfs this weekend and want to know what is the best tape or way, to use to perfectly secure the led roll strips of lights? I recently moved and this is more of a reset, but the tapes I use last time, and just using the sticky backs of the lights themselves, didn't work for me.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

This is what I used on all my detolfs. https://www.amazon.com/Flexible-Dim...ght+strips+clear+white&qid=1611853599&sr=8-15 . I start them from the bottom and go up each side and the top. My most recent installation of them I drilled a whole at the bottom of my detolf to hide the wiring. I haven't had any problems with the 3m adhesive they use. Just make sure the glass is clean and dry before I install them. But I like having them full brightness and cool white.

Thats a great collection Megagalvitron! I have the same damn problem with spacing. I'm gonna have to move onto another wall sooner than later lol. I keep having to find new ways to be creative with my grouping of figs. Especially since I don't plan on stopping collecting any time soon.

Thanks I’ve actually been looking at what I can get rid of to make room. I’m also thinking after endgame my collection is going to not be getting much bigger. Figure I’ll get any Iron Man armors I missed if they re release them and stick with Spiderman figures after that.

ZALESK37: Extremely nice setup, I really dig it!

You getting GAMORA?

Thanks, so yea I have gotten in like 5 figs in the last month or so lol. All of them not Gamora lol. The wife might go crazy unless I wait a little bit longer before acquiring my next. I want her so badly, especially after getting Nebs, but have been holding out for her to release in stock on SS, so the TBA price would drop more like they normally do after a while. Then pick her up. Though I should just pull the damn trigger already and not risk her getting sold out everywhere.

I realize that the IKEA Billy is far from the most popular display option on the forum, but I am curious to see if anyone has more pictures of their 1/6 figures in a Billy. I am thinking of putting a large Billy in my basement when my remodeling is done down there and would like to see more examples of how other forum users have utilized the Billy to display their collections. Thanks in advance!

this is a quick pic of just some of my collection, I love 3rd party figure it helps flush out the MCU. Does anyone know of a list of 3rd party figure would like to buy all MCU figures to complete my collection.

Attachments

• 50892039478_347b55677d_c.jpg
    50892039478_347b55677d_c.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 407
Super old picture:

Looks fantastic! Where were you able to source the clear stands for the helmets? I would like to find some of those to display the helmet next to the figure while the Tony head is on. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks fantastic! Where were you able to source the clear stands for the helmets? I would like to find some of those to display the helmet next to the figure while the Tony head is on. Thanks!

Those acrylic stands are like 6-7 years old but I bought them from Stoney?s Stands (Seth Stoneberger). I am pretty sure he is still building acrylic accessories although the last theme I checked, it seemed as though he was very focused on custom bases. It definitely would not hurt to ask and the only way I know how to contact him right now is through FB. If you show him the picture, I am relatively certain that he will still have the file(s) for the helmet/head displays saved and he had other options aside from the caddy corner pictured in my old display. His work is top notch, give it a shot!

f04bc33f98be376ccc95f832148e18a2.jpg

Rearranging things

Display looking so fantastic man! I would be remiss if I did not point out that the pose you had the Punisher WM in that was similar to what you have your WM Mk. IV in right there was totally bad ass especially with all the fire effects. I understand not wanting to use similar poses for both figures but In my most humble opinion, that pose works out so much better on Punishermachine making it look like he is slaughtering everyone around him while Rhodey/WM would likely be directing fire with more “discretion”.

Back