Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom 3d printed pontoons from etsy on my capture copter
1629948909566.png

I don't know if it’s from anyone else. Spiderrouge’s sculpt looks like it's based on the Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber Statue. I've always liked the headsculpts on that statue, so when I saw it on Spiderrougue's facebook page I remember hoping it was something that was for sale. But that's why I'm asking him about it, since he said “if you need something, hit me up.” Not trying to cause any problems. I'm currently working on my Joes, saw this thread, remembered I saw a sculpt I liked and wanted for my Snake Eyes, and inquired about it. That's all ☮️

EDIT: His doesn’t look like is has any switch-outs like the original Creg Customs one below, so I don’t think there’s need to worry about any recasting if that’s something anyone was concerned about.

Last edited:
I have two of these; one for Snake Eyes, and one for Kamakura. The sculpt tie the two characters together. I would like a third one for a Cobra de Aco custom.

Back